England x Reader

England x Tomboy!Reader

°°°°°°•••°°°°°°•••°°°°°°

2nd Person's POV

It was another day at school, you Y/n L/n was with your guyfriends. Your hair was cut, your chest had bandages to cover your boobs, and your outfit the outfit you borrowed your brother's because your mother didn't approve of you having some bacause you're were a girl.

You were currently playing basketball with your friends the awesome trio. You four were quite trouble some. You all often were sent to that principal's office because of the silly thibgs you three have made.

After your play you all decided to go to class and annoy the teacher all day. You doodled some random things that you can draw and when you were wrong tou will throw it to the teacher's head and get scolded.

A lot of girls giggled at you action while some boy. . . . . .well they know you are a girl but because of your tomboyish act they were jealous of you making the girls blush and giggle. You smirked at yourself and continued annoying the teacher all day long.

•Time Skip•

Another day at school and you and your group of friends were following Alfred 'cause he wanted you to meet his brother.

"Heyyo! Artie~" he called for the messy blonde haired teen at the gate. He looked at your direction and made an eye contact which made you blush but looked away fastly, your friends didn't notice so you are safe.

"Alfred stop being loud you bloody git! Show some respect." When you heard his accent he made you melt like hell! 'His voice is just so- wait what the hell are you thinking Y/n?' You though.

"Iggy brows~ I want you to meet my friends. Gil *points at Gilbert*, Matt *Points at Matthias* and N/n *points at you*"

"I'm Arthur and N/n?! Isn't that a girl's name you git?"

"Umm. . . . I'm a girl Arthur." you butted in. He was speechless.

"Oh? Sorry there, love." he said that made you blush again. This time the guys noticed it and began to tease you.

"Heeey~ Y/n's got a crush~" Alfred said in a sing song voice. It made red in anger and imbarassment. Gilbert began to laugh uncomfortably like he was gonna die while Matthias was trying to calm dow from laughing.

Of course you were angry. You immediately ran and hid behind a bush in the garden. Elizza and Elizabeta usually sits there at lunch. You began mumbling curses underneath your breath.

"Boo!" A rather cute familliar voice of a female whispered at your ear that made you scream like there's no tomorrow.

"Whao! Y/n calm down. It's us." You looked at the person and saw Elizza and Liz laughing their asses off.

"Ha! You should see the look at your face Y/n! It was priceless ahahahhahaahh!" Liz laughed. You were again angry but your faced softened as you said 7 words that made the two laugh more.

"Teach me how to be a girl." You said with an expressionless face.

"Oh, I see you're finally willing to be a girl?" Elizza giggled and Liz stopped when she saw your serious face. She tapped Elizza's shoulder and she stopped.

"I think she's serious."

"O-Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes, I am 100% serious." You answered simply.

"Huh? B-b-but why? I thought you never wanna be one, right?" Liz asked you.

"Walt! I think I know what's the 'cause!" Elizza then exclaimed. "We-" she started again but got cut by you.