1k reads special

Ik reads special(late update)
??? x Reader

***

2nd Person's POV

"How's the confession go?" Asked one of your girl bestfriends, Elizza with an excited smile on her face. You slowly walked to her and gave a sad smile, then you closed your eyes and began to sing,

"Shining,
Shimmering,
Rejected!!" You began sobbing on your friends shoulder as she pat you on the back.

"Look, it's fine, there are many guys here at school, and besides, Mark's a jerk." you laughed a little at your bestfriend's statement and wiped your teary eye,

"You know, you're right."

"That's my girl. Now c'mon, let's go out tonight!" With that Elizza dragged you out of the torturous place called school. After a few minutes you both came into a cafe,

"Cafè(correct me if I'm wrong)?"

"What? Is something wrong?"

"The HetaCafè?"

"Ehhh, let's just go inside." she pushed the doors open, a bell rang causing a guy with brunette hair to come out of the kitchen.

"Kamusta(Hello)! Welcome to the-Elizza?!"

"Heyya Juan(Tamad, jk)! How's work?"

"You know this guys?" You asked

"So Juan can I get two ice-creams, a chocolate and cookies and cream falv, thanks, and can you sit with us for a while after that?" Elizza totally ignored your question.

"Uh, oo okay lang naman(yes, it's alright for me), I'll be back mga binibini(beautiful lafies)" he gave a gentlemanly bow and ran back to the kitchen.

"You know that guy?"

"Why'd you asked? You already got a crush on him? Love at first sight?"

"Uhhh-" You didn't got to finish your sentence because of Juan opening the kitchen doors loudly.

"Handa na ang inyon mga order(Ypur orders are ready)!" he walked to you two and served the ice-cream, after that Elizza pointed the seat next to you, the Juan set there with your face turning pink. Elizza giggled.

"Awww you two are adorbs, sana all(if only all...?)!" you blushed again, this time it was red, Elizza giggled and started talking. "So Y/n, I would want you to meet Juan Dela Cruz, he's Filipino and my employee, Juan this is Y/n L/n, she's (nationality) and my bestfriend!"

"Uhhh hello Y/n, I'm Juan." Juan put gave a hand, you blushed and shaked your hand with him,

"Hi Juan! Nice meeting you!"

***

"At ganun kung paano kami naging kami ng ate ninyo(and that's how Y/n and I became together)."

"Awww ang cute naman ng story ninyo kuya, sana all may jowa(that's a cute story big brother, if only all have boyfriends/girlfriends)." a girl named Maria said.

"Tsk! walam poreber(there's no forever)!" a guy named Emilio said bitterly, crossing his arms.

"Hahahahaha walang jowa(no relationsh) ahahahahahaha!" Pedro began laughing.

"Juan! I'm home!" Juan lit up and dashed to the front door, when he opened it he was immediately tackled in a hug, Juan's three siblings were giggling at the sight.

"Mahal(love)!" Juan hugged you back, and kissed you on the lips.

"Ayyiiieee sila ohhh(they two), get a room nga kayong dalawa(you two), makita kayo mamaya ni mama at papa ehh(mom and dad might see you)."

"Hayaan mo lang sila(let them be), magbre-break din naman(they'll break up soon enough)."

"Inggit ka lang ta wala kang jowa(you're just jealous because you don't have a relationship) hahahah!"

"Oyy kayong tatlo nga(hey! Will you three shut up), lehh!" Juan stood up and gave the three an annoyed face, immediately, his three siblings ran upstairs. Then he heard an angelic giggle from his back and he felt someone hug him from behind.

"Juan, mahal na mahal kita( I love you very much)." You smiled.

"Mahal na mahal din kita Y/n(I love you too Y/n)." with they you two kissed.

***

Extended Ending :

You and Juan : *PDA*

Juan's siblings : *giggling while watching*

Juan's mom : JUAN!!!! MAGHUGAS KA NA NG PINGGAN(WASH THE DISHES)!!!!!

***

Edited(?)

Okay, what the fuck? °v°