Cinderella(2)

Cinderella(Part 2)
Modern AU
UK/England x Reader

***

Arthur's POV

I ran after the mystery girl I met this night. Elizza was following her, as i was running down the stairs i accidently stepped on something. A ring, i assumed that it must have been  hers so  i bent over to pick it up . I studied the ring closely, it has a surname written on it. L/n. But there are 3 girls with L/n as their lastnames. I wonder who?

***

Then next day I called for the three L/n's to talk to them.

"I must have dropped it!" Marta says.

"No! I dropped it!" Michelle argued, I sweatdropped as I watched the two argue. The other girl, whose name i was informed of was y/n had been quiet the whole time, she didn't spoke at all. I walked to her and spoke.

"Did you come to the ball last night?"

Your POV

"Did you come to the ball last night?" I was nervous,  but i slowly nodded

"Hmm alright, you two can leave, I want to talk to Ms. Y/n." they both pouted and glared at me, I didn't do anything, I just watched as they go. "..y/n.."

"Y-Yes?"

"Have you noticed anything that something is missing from you?" I glanced at my hand and didn't really see the ring on it, I thought I just forgot to wear it and it was at home.

"No."

"Were you wearing a ring?"

"Excuse me?"

"A ring, were you wearing it?"

"I-I left it at home....."  Arthur sighed in content and looked at me, before i knew it, he kissed me. I was too shocked at first, but I slowly  kissed back with a blush on my face. After like forever we finally pulled away. Then Arthur pulled something from his pocket.

"*le gasps* My ring?!"

"Meet me at the school gates after school" with that he waved and left with a faint blush, leaving me also blushing.

***

Special Thanks to Dishonor-on-you for editing this
Gomenasai that it was a crappy chap, anyways baii-baii!

Mav: >:)

***