Canada x Reader

Canada x Reader
Soulmate!AU
-your vision only sees black and white until you meet/see/touch your soulmate

***

2nd Person's POV

Anothet colorless day for you 'cause ever since you were little you were only able to see the colors black and white around. You really wanted to see colors and your mother said that the only way for you to see colors is that you need to meet/see/touch your soulmate. Of course you believed in that, but that was when you were little. Now that you are graduated and still can't see colors you stopped believing at soulmate things and every fantasy you knew as a kid. You were also tired ot finding your soulmate in this whole damn world.

You were currently unpacking some of your things at your new apartment in Ottowa, Canada. You decided to take a walk at the park neer by. You took your coat, phone, and money with you. You locked your door and went to the park to relax.

While walking you saw a swingsets near the slide and decided to sit there. Once you sat you took out your phone from your pocket and started reading some random fanfictions in wattpad like 'Yandere x Reader's, (whatever fanfictions you like) and others.

You suddenly got bored and decided to just look at the park. You can see children playing, couples having a happy time some families having picnics, a group of friends were haning out while you? You're spending time by you, yourself and only you while being bitter because you still haven't found your soulmate.

"This is hopeless." You sighed while standing up and walking back towards your apartment. You came across to a nearby shop which contains sweets like pocky, chocolates, candies, lollipops and other sweets so you decided to go in it.

You bought a large paper bag of those sweets for you to enjoy at home. You exited the shop and began walking towards your apartment again. While walking you bumped into something or rather someone which made you fall into your butt and shut your eyes close.

"I-i'm sorry. Here let me help you." A shy voice said as he hand you his hand you opened your eyes and immediately your vision began to have colors in it. You were shocked, the dude too was shocked.

Matthew's POV

"I-i'm sorry. Here let me help you." I handed the girl a hand, then suddenly my turned colorless in to colorful.

"Wow!" The girl said and looked around like I did. "This is cool, right? Oh!? You must be my soulmate. H-Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you." She said as she faced me. I was very shocked.

"Y-you can see me?" I asked in a silent tone while clutching Kumajirou. "I'm Matthew."

"Hello Matthew. It's nice to finally see colors and to finally meet you. Do you want to spend time together?" She asked me and I nodded in response.

***

Edited:>