Japan x Child!Reader

"What are you doing Y/n-chan?" Your dad asked looking at your tablet.

"I'm playing the game that mama told me to play. She said that it's cool so I played it!" You happily answered him with a big grin in your face.

"You still call Erizza-chan that? And may I ask what is it Y/n-chan. Erizza-chan might 18+ game."

"It's minecraft papa, it's not an 18+ and what's 18+?" you asked curiously looking away from the tablet and facing him.

"Nothing Y/n-chan, continue playing and I'rr(I'll) carr(call) you after runch(lunch) is finished."

"Hai(Yes) papa"

*Time skip*

"Hi guys." A familliar voice came in the house that made you look where the voice came from.

"Auntie Elizza!" You laughed and glomped at her which made the two of you smile.

"'Ello to my cute little baby girl." you giggled.

"Erizza-chan!? You didn't terr(tell) me that you were coming."

"Oh, about that, I was just kind of passing by and decided to visit you two. I mean, I haven't really seen you for long, isn't that right Y/n? Don't worry I won't be here for long." Elizza set you down. "And I just wanted to return that yaoi manga you let me borrow. Thank you by the way. I actually didn't know you had those until that time."

"Erizza-chan not infront of the child!"

"What's yaoi papa?" You saw your Elizza go to his room and come back with a weird book that has a cover of two boys kissing. Your dad didn't really let you in his room so you hadn't saw that book.

"I guess that's all I needed for now. I also got another one Kiku. I'm sorry this is kind of short, but I'll come back in a while, alright Y/n? Now come and give mummy a big hug." You ran to your auntie and hugged her after that she gave you a wrapped thing that you didn't know. "Don't tell him I gave you this, alright?" Elizza winked at you before leaving.

"Of course mum, sayonara(bye)"

"Bye bye Y/n, bye Kiku!" with that she left and you ran to your dad.

"Papa," you glomped at him "mummy gave me a present."

"That's nice Y/n-chan. You can open that after we eat."

"Okay papa!"

*Another Time Skip*

'Hmmm... I wonder what's the gift auntie gave me...... oh well' you thought staring at the gift. You sighed taking it to your papa.

"Papa can you open it with me?" You asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Hai Y/n-chan." he answered pulling you over his lap and curiously watich you open the present. Then something hit his mind.

"Y/n-chan don't open-" he yelled but it was too late. It was already open. You saw the the cover was with a 18+ thing with a circle around it. Your dad immediately toom it and hid it from you.

"Papa why did you took it? Auntie gave it to me!" You began to cry because the gift was taken from you.

"Shhh Y/n-chan please stop. Here is a better one."

"I want the thing auntie gave me."'Erizza-chan' Kiku thought bitterly. He swore he was not gonna lend hee another of those things he has again. Why? The book. It's (secret).

"No Y/n-chan it's for big girls and boys." you continued crying and whining. Kiku looked at the book and changed it to a childish one that was for children(he didn't told you that he changed it). He gave you the other book and you immediately smiled and hugged it which made your dad smile.

"Thank you papa. Koishiteru(I love you: Correctme if I'm wrong) papa!"

"Koishiteru Y/n-chan." with that he hugged your small body and kissed you forehead.

Extended Ending

"Erizza-chan, we have to talk."

"Oof."

***

Edited(Kinda)