Valentine's Special

So I had a random picker, and she's the one that I got

Nyo!France x Reader
Valentine's Special

Might be OOC and I'm not doing the accents, sorry owo

***

Valentine's day, isn't it amazing? Everything has this lovey-dovey feeling around them. Although apparently, like every other valentines day, you were that bittre girl who sulks in the corner of your room or just doing something on your computer--work, playing, watchin etc.

Although you can't really spend your day like that for now, because your girlfriend had just invited--more like forced--you to go with her boat riding. Yeah, boat riding. She also told you to wear the dress she got you that is apparently a little too big and elegant for boat riding.

Seriously? What is she even planning?

You thought when you receiveed the package that she just bought foor you. You never thought it would have been your until the delivery man showed you where it was named to.

Alright, so you just basically went back to your room and checked the package, containing an elegant dress that resembles the dressed that those 18th century nobles wear, along that was an elegant parasol in the same color as the dress.

You looked at it with confused eyes while Francine(?) suddenly entered your shared room.

"Oh! I see you've gotten the clothes I bought for you, charie." She walked forward and took some other garments from the box and looked at it with happy eyes. "They would look belle on your mon cher, I think you should try it."

"Isn't this a little too much to wear for a simple boat ride 'Cine?" You examimed the dress fully. You gotta admit though, it was really pretty. It even came eith a bag, shoes and a beret too.

"'Simple'? Nonsense! You deserve better than that belle!"

"I guess I wouldn't argue with you on this. Especially since I love hoe the dress looks."

"Fantastique! I shall leave you to try it then mon cher."

"Yeah I guess."

***

Okay, so what she did said was true, it wasn't just a simple boat ride, it was like some sort of ride in those disney movies. There was a lake, in the middle of the late there was a small land, in that land is some sort of romantic dinner thing in a gazebo.

You were speechless when you saw everything, amazed about everything you saw. It was beautiful. There were many lillies floating on the lake, along with beautiful classical music that is being played out of nowhere for some reason.

"Wow, I never realized Valentine's could be nice."

"Especially with the ones you lovw the most!" Soon enough the two of you arrived that that small land where the very beautiful table was set up.

"Is this why you wanted me to wear this dress?"

"Exactement, ma précieuse rose. Isn't it lovely? I had a few troubles with this, but it turned out belle in the end." For the rest of the evening the two of you had spent some quality time together, chatting and telling stories, even a little boating session too.

You didn't know how nice Valentine's could be until now.

Maybe Valentine's isn't that bad after all.

***

Short(?)