The Hearthrob's Personal Maid(Part 1)

***

The Hearthrob's Personal Maid
Prussia x Reader
Part 1

A/n : I'm too lazy to make another book and I've been working on a lot of things these days. And btw this story is based on a movie but not the title. And also I've changed some plots

***

2nd Person's POV

You were looking for a job that could, perhaps, pay your rent. You see, you were a poor girl that is an orphan and  you just turned 18 and was kicked out at the orphanage. Right now you were looking for a job that would get you through this misirable life. Lucky for you, there is one!

***

Personal Maid for hire!
Call (random#) for more information

***

Personal Maid? Thats dosen't sound too hard, right? You immediately called the number and after a few seconds, someone finally picked up.

"Hello, this is the Beilschmidt Manor. What can we do for you."

"Um... I would like to apply for the personal maid's position."

"Great! Go at (adress) for more details. Mr. Beilschmidt would likek to talk to you before hiring." This was indeed your lucky day! Although, you hoped you would get hired. You happily changed your clothes and went to the adress that the lady told you. To your surprise, it was a really huuuugge mansion with large gates. Yourang the bell and sudden drum rolls were heard from nowhere that made you turn around. When you turned back at where you were before, you were surprised to see a maid, that seem to be the head, staring at you while a line of other maids were beside her and a tall blonde with long hair(This is Mr.Germania) and a suit made their way to you.

"So, jou are zhe one r/g/n is talking about. Come along, I will have to discuss somethings wizh jou." The male sound like german. He must be german.

"A-Alright sir. My names Y/n L/n."

"Just call me Mr. Beilschmidt. Anyways, are jou sure jou want zhiz job?" You nodded,

"Yes sir. I would totally want it, I would do anything to just make money and pay my rent."

"Very well. Well, you see, my son is in need of a personal maid with him for a long time. I suppose you could handle him?"

"What do you mean by that Mr. Beilschmidt?"

"He's monstrous." He stated blankly. You shuddered, having second thoughts.

"I-Maybe not sir. I'm going to leave."

"Wait! I'll double the usual amount of money I'll be giving you." You still didn't want to. Even if doubled. "The usual is 4,000£, I'll make it 8,000£." Well, that'll do. You let out a sigh and finally agreed.

"Alright sir, I'll take it."

"Good, you'll start tomorrow, you'll ba having your own room and bathroom. Your work being a personal maid starts at 7:00 and ends at 21:00."

"Yes sir!"

"Very well, come back tomorrow."

***

Yes! It was your first day of work, and unfortunately, it was Saturday. You already had your bags packed and rang the doorbell again. Then that music was on again and the head maid was at the gate.

"Welcome." She said like you were not really welcome. You smiled sheepishly,

"Hello?"

"Follow me to your quarters," she commanded, turning around and and began making her way to a random route. Yiu followed closely, then you two finally arrived at the destination. The head maid looked at you and walked pass you.

"Uhhh?"

"Here are your quarters L/n. Your boss is at his room, go to the hallway, turn right and the room inbetween the kitchen and bathroom."

"T-Thank you Ms.....?"

"Madame Delaila, and here's your uniform."

"Thank you, Madame Delaila." She nodded and walked away. You then sighed, opening the quarter doors you were surprised to see a neatly fixed room. A queen-size bed near the window, a nice closet, another door that leads to the bathroom

"Wow!" You looked around and entered. Dropping your bags, you stared at the room in awe. "Awesome!" You then heard the door shut open, showing a tall albino male.

"I'm here!" You looked at him like he was weird. He had his chin up and fist up in the air.

"Huh?" After a few second he then looked at you.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"Umm... the new maid?" He began laughing a really weird laugh.

"Ksesesesese, father couldn't be serious! You?"

"......yes?...."

"Woah, you look uglier than I thought(I'm sorry if this offended you, it's kinda part of the story). Too many pimples."

"I could say the same to you."

"Hey! How dare jou say that to mein awesome self!"

"Now, now bruder. Jou don't treat someone like zhat. She looks perfectly fine unlike jou."

***