The Hearthrob's Personal Maid(Part 4)

***

The Hearthrob's Personal Maid
Prussia x Reader
Part 4

***

2nd Person's POV

And the the time you've been waiting for. Jiannah's party! You were in a nice f/c dress, some make-up and you had a purse on with your phone and cash and the ring that you were suppose to give Jiannah. You and Gilbert went to the party silently. Gilbert was pretty tame today. He's been feeling a lot weird lately. Maybe because of the food he ate? He dosen't really know.

"Meet me at zhis spot at 22:00, understand?" You nodded and clutched your purse tighter. Entering inside, you immediately saw Jiannah and Elizza talking behind one of the bushes. You walked to them,

"Hiya guys."

"Y/n!" They both said in unison, glomping at you. You chuvkled and sniled at them. After a few minutes you three chatted and you almost forgot to give the ring but then you remembered.

"Hey Jia someone wants to give this to you." As you were about to hand the box, it was suddenly out of your grip that mad eyou gasp. It was now on the floor and you bent down to get it but then all the lights turned off and it was kicked by someone causing it to be on another place. That happened for another few minutes with Elizza and Jiannah halping you to get it and finally succeeded. When you three stood up you heard a familiar voice from the middle of the room.

"Jiannah, from the moment I first saw you I felt butterflies on my stomach." Oh no, that's no Jia! You mentally freaked out. "So at this time, I would like you to know that I live you will all my heart. Will you be my girl?" Who could that be? The light suddenly turned on showing Jonathan on one knee and the one he was holding was,

"GILBERT?!" He looked at Jonathan with a disgusted face. Jonathan stood up and looked at Gilbert, and then at Jiannah, and then at you and Elizza.

"Dude, are jou gay?"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" Eversince that happend you have been having nightmares about it. Your heartbeat was 1000 kmp/h and it wouldn't stop beating. You sat up from your bed and then lied down again. Trying to sleep. After a few minutes you woke up, feeling some weight at above you. Shutting your eyes open, you were mat with red ones. "G-Gilbert?!" He smirked and began kissing your neck, biting and sucking on it.........

***

Sorry, really short