December 1

***

December 1
America x Reader

***

It was the first day of December and great, now you are sick. You didn't know exactly why, what you know is that you woke up with a headache and you feel really cold. You called your boyfriend Alfred and told him tgat you were sick. Immediately, he hanged the phone and after a few seconds you heard a knock at your front door. You knew it was him. You smiled weakly and opened the door. There stood your blonde boyfriend with a bag in his hands.

"Alfred? What are you doing here?"

"To take care of you dudette! You're sick!"

"I'm fine Alfie."

"'Fine' is not enough Y/n." He entered the house and carried you bridal style proceeding to your room and lying you in there.

"Alfred I'm fine I told you." He tucked you to bed kissed your forehead.

"I'm still taking care of you anyway." He opened the bag he was holding and took out a burger and put it on your head. "There!"

"Alfred? Was that a burger?"

"What do you think dudette?" You glared at him and crossed your arms,

"Seriously?" Your blonde boyfriend nodded continuously.

"Oooh! I forgot, I need to make you some chicken noodle soup!" You rolled your eyes as he left the room and proceeded to close your eyes and fall into another deep sleep.

***

Your eyes opened when your nostrils smelt a familiar scent of your favourite soup. You eyes opened slowly and saw Alfred w towards you carefully so he would not spill the soup. You smiled at the sight of him,

"You're back." He looked at you and smiled too.

"Hiya dudette! Here's your chicken noddle soup." He placed the tray of food in your nightstand. You sat up in bed and leaned on your bed frame.

"Thanks my hero." You smiled softly at him.

"Your welcome Ms. Dude, now say eat up, I'm gonna leave for a while."

"Alright."

***With Alfred***

Alfred was at the living room, setting up for your surprise movie marathon. He thought of movies that you would like to watch. He smiled to himself and set the cushions on the floor, he took got a large blanket fron your storage room. He also prepared some food like burgers(of course), fries, cookies and etc. He then began decoration your living room with some Christmas stuff that you have since it was december and Christmas is coming soon. He then looked at the things that he did and smiled proudly by himself.

***With you***

You were finally finished eating/drinking your soup when Alfred came back.

"Hey babe, you finish yet?"

"Yep! Thanks again." You placed the bowl in the tray and smiled brightly. "I feel a little better now."

"Here take your medicine dudette." He handed you a ((whatever you drink when you are sick)cuz I don't really now since I don't really get sick)) and you drank it with some water after.

"Thanks again Alfredo." A giggle escaped your lips,

"Don't cal me that dudette, it's weird." Still giggling, he groaned and snatched you out of bed.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!"

"Relax Y/n, we're just going to the living room." He said with a smirk, he continued to make his way to the living room. When yout wo finally arrived, you were surprised to see decorations decorationg the whole room. Alfred placed you on the couch and walked towards the TV, he took the remote at the glass table and opened it and went to Netflix, Alfred then sat beside you and wrapped a blanket around you two.

"You did this Al?"

"Yup yup yup!"

"Aww you're so sweet Alfred."

"Of course I am, I'm the hero after all! So what do ya wanna watch dudette."

"F/m(favourite movie)." He nodded and clicked on the movie. You snuggled close to Alfred in the middle of the movie and smiled.

"I love you, my hero."

"I love you too babe."

***

This is just crappy I'm really sorry, I'm just really out of my fucking mind and was bored when I wrote this ;-;

Hetalia Love ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara