Prussia x Reader

Prussia x Reader(Can't think of anything)

°°°°°°•••°°°°°°•••°°°°°°

2nd Person's POV

Another normal day in the world meeting. You were just silently watching France and your crush arguing about some simple things, America yelling that he was the her, Germany yelling at them to shut up etc. You just sat there, watching the immature countries fight and yell at each other. You looked over at your right to see your friend Elizza reading fanfictions again. Then you just suddenly snapped.

"WILL ALL OF YOU BASTARDS SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE ALL ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!" You yelled in top of your lungs. Eventually everybody shut their mouths and Germany began discussing somethings.

•Time Skip•

The world meeting had finally ended. All the countries except you and Peralia left.

"So Samira(This is ur made up country), America said he has a party this evening. Are you coming?" Peralia asked you in a excited tone. You thought for a moment and then agreed.

"Sure! What time is it?" You asked the ravenette.

"Well it's 7. I'll go to your house at 5, okay?"

"Alright, see you later." you waved at the Peralian.

"You too Samira!" she waved back at you. You then walked ot of the building, went to your car and drove home. When you got home you immediately went upstairs and collapsed in bed.

•Time Skip•

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Sami? Are you there? It's me Peralia." You heard from the front door. Groaning, you went out of your room and opened the door for your friend. "Hey Y/n! I made some outfits for you!"

"Thanks, put it in my room." You told her as you collapsed to the couch with a groan.

"N/n you should change. It's already 6:00 girl."

"5 more hours"

"Nope you're chaning now!"

"5 more minutes"

"We'll be late. I don't wanna miss the food" you looked at her for a while then groaned.

"5 more seconds"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1, alright N/n rest is over." with that she dragged you into your room and forced you to change into (insert whatever outfit you would like) and (foot wear), she also did your hair into a (hairstyle).

"Grab your things and let's go." with that you grabbed your phone and (bag/purse etc.) with you and ran towards her car. She then drove towards Alfred's house.

•Time Skip•

You two finally arrived at Alfred's abode. You saw lights everywere, loud music that was playing, people having chats(some are making out and doing some 'stuff'). You were about to mix into the crowd but a hand grabbed you before you could.

"No N/n. We're going up where the countries are."

"Fine." you replied with a pout. She then dragged you upstairs where all the countries are playing 7 minutes in heaven.

"Heyyo dudettes! Perfect timing! Put anythin in the hat we're just about to play 7 minutes in heaven." Alfred informed the both of you. You put a keychain while Elizza put her ring. Then when every one had already put somethin in the hat the game started. You were the first one to pick.

You put your hand on the hat and took a hard a silver cross necklace.

"Ksesesesese~ You got me frau." a familliar voice said that made your face turn red. Alfred then smirked ant pushed the two of you in the closet.

"7 minutes dude and dudette! Knock if you need more time!"

'Damn world. Why my crush?' You thought while blushing. You then got cut off your thoughts when you felt something or rather someone in you lips. Your cheeks were now crimson red, you then kissed back and wrapped you arms around Gilbert. After a while you two pulled away.

"Ich liebe dich, liebe~" Gilbert whispered to you ear that made you look like a tomato but you smiled.

"Ich liebe dich auch." you answered, kissing him again. Then the closet door finally opened that showed Kiku with a Camera taking pictures, Elizabeta with a also a camera but she's filming and Elizza with also a camera and she's also filming. Some of the countries were red faces, schocked faces and just serious. You pulled awayy from the kiss and chased the trio who opened the closet door.

The End

***

Edited(?)