Another Random fluff

Canada x Reader
Short

***

"Eyes on me!" Commanded an angry female to her boyfriend who currently has his eyes on his paperwork. Matthew had been quite busy lately, causing him to not have the time to spend with his beloved girlfriend. "Mattie! Give me your attention." The blondie had quietly laughed at his girlfriend's antics and stopped at what hr was doing.

"Maple I will give you my attention once I finish my papers."

"You always say that you goof! You don't spend time with me now." The female complained, glaring at the Canadian male who only sighed.

"I promise that I will really spend time with you once this is done. Only one more to go."

"One more paper?"

"Non, one more stack." Y/n's frown deeped. She stomped out of the room in displeasure and plopped down a random guest's room.

Matthew sighed and glanced over at his work, before looking back at the door where she had gone to.

Meanwhile, the certain female buried her face on the pillow, trying to calm herself down by screaming on it.

In the meantime, the certain Canadian boy had tried to finish the papers at fast as he could, abandoning it as soon as he finished ans rushed towards where his girlfriend was. It didn't take time for him to find her since the door of the room she was in was already opened wide. Seems like she didn't even bother to lock the door.

Matthew smiled at the sleeping for of the girl, slowly walking towards her and sitting on the bed, caressing his fingers on her hair softly as he placed the girl's head on his lap and began humming a soft tune.

It didn't took lone before Y/n noticed that somebody was inside the room with her, she shot up from her laid position and looked at her blonde lover, looking away then wrapping her hands around her knees.

"What? Aren't you not done with your work?"

"Maple....." Matthew's pale arms wrapped around the female's waist, pulling her towards his chest and burying his face at her neck and sniffing her scent. "Y/n...."

"Hmph!"

"Maple leaf I'm sorry." Matthew then whispered on her ear, causing her to heat up because of it.

"..."

"I'm so, so, sorry for not giving you my attention. Je'taime." The female sighed and turned around, proceeding to wrap both her arms around his neck and pull the Canadian male into a kiss which caught him by surprise.

"I love you too, dork. And you're forgiven, but you better cuddle me the whole day."

"Of course maple leaf." Matthew then peppered her with loads of kisses on her face and they both cuddled for the rest of the day.

***

I decided to make another one, enjoy