Your Happiness

***

Your Happiness
Russia x Reader
Human AU

Warning : Angst and it's kinda short

***

2nd Person's POV

"Sunflower, you love me, da?" You smiled and put your hand on top of his, kissed his cheek and faced him.

"Of course I do Ivan, I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too my little sunflower." He then pressed his on yours lovingly. "I love you very, very much. And I'll do anything to make you happy, I promise that." A chuckle escaped your lips.

"Likewise..." But that wasn't the truth. You do love him, but not as how you loved someone else.

***

You were currently on your phone, tears were streaming down your face as some news just came from the hospital that Ex/n(Ex's/name) just had an accident that caused his heart to get damaged and he really needed someone to donate their heart(if that's possible). Little did you know, Ivan was watching you from the door of the room that you didn't know. He knew you loved your ex dearly, and you still did. You do love Ivan, not not as much as you love Ex/n. You were his first boy bestfriend, first crush, and first boyfriend, and also, the first boy who caused you a lot of pain and difficulties in life, but you still love him.

Ivan silently thought about you, your feelings, your happiness. He wanted you to smile, not frown or cry. He wanted you happy, not down. So he needed to do something. And so, he did the next right thing....

***

"Ex/n?!" The male looked at you and his eyes immediately widen in shock.

"Y/n?!"

"Ex/n! Oh my gosh! How are you?" You both hugged eachother in happiness. You haven't been this happy since Ivan left C/n to Russia for some 'work', and it's been five whole months and he hasn't even texted or called you.

"I'm doing fine, and you?"

"Same! And, wow, I thought there was nobody else who wanted to donate their heart."

"Well yeah, but there was! By the time I was already giving up, they came in and told me. It was really kind of them. Oooh! I almost forgot! They said to give this to you." Ex/n handed you a small envelope where you mostly put letters on.

"Huh? From who?"

"They told me to not say their name. You can read it at home. How about I treat you for some ice cream?"

"Sounds good!" You both hung out the whole day like old times, when it was finally dark, you both said your goodbyes and went back home. You were now currently at your bed, all dressed to sleep while looking at the envelope. This is just strange..... You decided to open it and examine the folded paper. It had a familiar handwriting. When you opened it, your face suddenly lit up! It was Ivan who wrote to you! But then your smile turned into a sad frown upon reading the letter that said

Dear Y/n,
I'm probably gone now when you read this. So, my sunflower, since I didn't want you crying, I had to do something. I saw you crying over Ex/n when he had an accident. I knew you still love him very much so I did what I had to do. I'm sorry for not letting you know little sunflower, I promised to always make you happy, didn't I? Always remember that I love you, da? I love you very much, I can't say that you love me like how you love Ex/n but I still love you with all my heart. I guess this is goodbye now sunflower. Find your one tru love and always remeber to smile and be happy, I love you....

-Ivan Braginski

How tears cascaded down your s/t face as you read the letter again and again. "No! It can't be! I refuse to believe it!" You clutched on the paper tightly on your chest, curling up in a ball, you sobbed loudly. You had just lost your lover for the sake of your happiness. Now you just realized something. Something that you shoukd have realized a long time ago. Staring at the letter on your hand once more then shedding the last of your hot tears, you mumbled

"Ivan Braginski, I love you, with all my heart...."

***

Waaaaahhhh it's too short! I'm really sorry guys, hope ya still enjoy tho^^