Chapter 16

"We should really get out of here." Luca said with labored breaths as Aidan's lips moved off of his lips for the first time since the movie started; moving down Luca's neck as his hands roamed Aidan's strong muscular back. "Seriously Aidan, the lights will be on soon." Luca whispered with a giggle as Aidan sucked gently on his neck.

"Damnit." Aidan said resting his head in the nape of Luca's neck. "You're right." he said grudgingly as he separated his lips off of Luca's soft skin and they both got up to leave the dimly lit movie theatre while the credits were still rolling on the screen.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Aidan said with a dazed look in his eyes, still adjusting to the lit up theatre lobby. He smiled down at Luca,  pulling him up by the waist and placing a loving peck on his lips.

"What was that for?" Asked Luca, with his cheeks flustered. He had never really been in a relationship that lasted till the next morning; neither of them had. So needless to say he wasn't used to these random bursts of affection that Aidan seemed to show him. Was this normal? Were they meant to show more affection, was Luca meant to reciprocate with his own initiated gestures of affection?

"You're my boyfriend, do I need a reason to kiss you?" Aidan smiled as he stroked Luca's cheek with his thumb, lightly tracing the marks he had left on Luca's neck with his fingers. Luca blushing bright crimson as the warmth overtook his cheeks and permeated through his body.

"Just go to the bathroom." Luca shoved Aidan playfully, giggling as Aidan walked towards the men's bathroom.

"Wait for me?" Aidan said with a smirk.

"I guess I could," Luca bit his lower lip teasingly. "I don't have anything better to do." Aidan let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes as he disappeared out of view.

Luca stood not far from the bathrooms, but far enough to not hear the incessant sound of toilets flushing. Something about that noise made him want to kill someone.

"Hey." Luca heard an unfamiliar voice coming from in front of him. H looked up from his phone screen to see a tall, rather built blond haired boy whom he didn't recognize. He was smiling, but his eyes showed a different story altogether; and immediately Luca felt in inexplicable sick feeling deep within his stomach. This boy wasn't here to be friends, and that was crystal clear. He had other intentions, but what were they?

"Hello?" Luca said politely with a tinge of irritation evident in his tone. He noticed the boy looked a few years younger, possibly an underclassman. He looked like he played a sport, but also looked eerily familiar.

"You waiting for someone?" The boy forced a flirty smirk, but Luca could tell it wasn't genuine. Luca scanned him up and down, noting that he was wearing a white button down, black dress pants, and a maroon vest. He works here, Luca mentally concluded to himself.

"What's it to you?" Luca said coldly as he glared up at the boy with narrowed eyes.

"Who was that guy you were with just now?" The guy asked nonchalantly, his unnerving hazel eyes practically drilling through Luca.

"Better question, who the fuck are you?" Luca snapped back at him with a hand placed on his cocked hip.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The boy probed further, giving Luca a scrutinizing glare.

"Is that any of your damn business?" Luca spat back at him smugly; he could play this game all night if he didn't already have other plans for Aidan later tonight.

"Hey baby, is there a problem here?" Aidan spat as he possessively snaked his arm around Luca's waist and pulled the smaller boy close.

"No..." The boy smirked as he stared down at Luca's waist with a smug look plastered across his smug face. "I got the answer I was looking for." he said ominously as he walked off with all the confidence in the world.