Chapter 4

WARNING: Sexual content

"Why don't you just tell him to fuck off instead of doing all of this?" Arianna asked seriously as she untagged Luca from all her pictures on instagram. "It just seems like so much work for someone."

"Because I'm sadistic, that's why Aria." Luca deadpanned, far too busy temporarily deactivating all his social media for Arianna's mundane questions.

"Is he really that bad?" Niccolo asked concernedly as he watched his sister and cousin frantically cleansing their social media.

"Yes. Yes he is." Luca answered blankly as Arianna glanced at him knowingly.

"The thing is though, this is all really out of character for Aidan." Arianna explained as Luca cocked an eyebrow at her. "Honestly Luca, do you seriously think you're the first person he's slept with whose name he didn't know."

"Yes? No? I don't know. I don't know his life." Luca shrugged dismissively. "Where are you going with this?"

"The thing is, Aidan isn't someone who dates people. I've known him since elementary school. He has hookups but he doesn't date. The fact he's so vested in getting to know you. That means something." Arianna said with a slightly perplexed look in her eyes.

"I don't know about all that." Luca brushed her statement off dismissively.

"I don't know whats going on, but if Gio finds out about it he'll kill you, and Aidan, and possibly the rest of us for aiding and abetting." Gianna finally chimed in.

"How is he meant to find out your name if he can't... find you on anything." Niccolo asked perplexedly, watching as the three younger kids intensely discussed this whole situation that seemed all too trivial for the sophomore at NYU.

"That's the point, he's not supposed to." Luca said with a sinister chuckle.

"Wait" Gianna glanced up at Luca confusedly. "You'll tell him after the two days are up though, right?"

"I wasn't planning on it." Luca said calmly as his cousins stared at him with their mouths agape.

"Why are you doing this to him though? It can't just be because he has a reputation and the whole rivalry nonsense." Gianna asked incredulously to which Luca just scoffed and Arianna stared uncomfortably down at the floor.

"You wouldn't understand, none of you would." Luca said as he stared into the distance with his eyes glazed over. They all looked at him, then back at each other; choosing not to pry further. Luca wasn't exactly the type to talk about things that bothered him, he usually bottled it up and found other outlets to channel that energy. Usually in working out, gymnastics and cheerleading. They knew better than to probe into the dark recesses of Luca's mind, it almost always backfired.

"What am I supposed to do if he asks me about you?" Arianna snapped Luca back to reality as she wearily watched a sinister smile creep across his lips. "Oh no... I know that look. Nothing good ever comes from that look."

"I know, exactly what you're going to tell him." he said, letting out an evil chuckle. Luca Greco was going to make Aidan Taylor wish he never set eyes on him...

    While the cousins plotted together, across enemy lines in Raiders territory Aidan Taylor and his friends were doing some brainstorming of their own.

"What is this, a fucking Brothers Grimm fairytale?" Endri rolled his eyes as the four boys sat around in Aidan's bedroom. "Why doesn't he just tell you his name? It's just a name, not his fucking social security number. It's all fucking weird, man. I say give up. Sounds like a waste of time."