Chapter 12

Warning: Sexual content

Aidan ran his hands up and down Luca's toned and perfect naked torso, tracing his abs and chests as sweat glistened both their bodies. Luca's body gyrated as he sat on Aidan's lap, both moaning in pleasure as if there wasn't a world outside of the fogged up car windows that surrounded them.

"You're so fucking big." Luca whispered darkly as Aidan smirked at him, grabbing his hips and slamming himself deeper into the dark haired boy, making him scream with a mix of pleasure and pain. Luca reached behind him and grabbed a hand full of Aidan's messy blond hair as the taller boy hungrily assaulted Luca's neck with his lips.

"Turn around, I want to look at you." Aidan whispered huskily into Luca's ear, making him roll his eyes with a seductive giggle. He maneuvered as best as he could to turn himself to face Aidan as the taller boy ran his hand up Luca's body. "You're so fucking beautiful, baby." Aidan whispered huskily as he kissed his way up Luca's chest and towards his lips.

Luca blushed wildly as he lowered himself onto Aidan's member, sharply inhaling as he doubled over in pain and sinking his teeth into Aidan's shoulder. Aidan smirked, realizing he had hit his prostate; he gently began to gyrate his hips as he stroked Luca, making the the dark haired boy moan with pleasure. Pulling Luca up by a handful of his dark black hair, Aidan crashed his lips passionately against the smaller boy's plump lips until he felt Luca's perfect body tense up, letting out a moan of pure euphoria.

Aidan looked down at his chest with a smirk as he examined the spew of hot white liquid, he glanced up to see the smaller boy's face flushed bright red with labored breaths. Aidan grabbed him by the hips continued to thrust erratically into Luca; until he finally felt himself reach the point of no return, his manhood throbbing in euphoria. Luca's breath hitched as he felt Aidan release deep inside him and he hungrily his lips onto Aidan's as he ran his fingers through his blond hair.

"Fuck... you're amazing." Aidan whispered into Luca's neck, completely out of breath as he reached back to grab an old workout shirt from the backseat to clean them both off.

"Not so bad yourself." Luca said with a wink, biting his lower lip and climbing off of Aidan's lap to shift back into the passenger seat. "Where are we anyway?" he asked, attempting in vain to look through the heavily fogged up front windshield.

"Get your clothes on and I'll show you." Aidan teased, reaching behind Luca's seat to chuck his clothes at him. The two boys got dressed before stepping out of the car and into the crisp autumn air.

"It's beautiful." Luca whispered in awe, looking out at the view from the hill they were parked on. There was nobody else in sight, for the time being they felt like they were the only two people in the world.

"Right?" Aidan started, though he was looking at Luca more than the view. "Its one of the best places in town to look at the stars, but that's not even the best part. If you look just over there over the horizon, you see that bright area way way in the distance?" Aidan pointed straight forward past Luca, while resting his chin on Luca's shoulder as he held him from behind. He nodded softly with a smile as the excitement in Aidan's voice warmed his heart. "That's Manhattan."

"Wait, seriously?!" Luca said excitedly, as Aidan admired the smaller boy's face lighting up visibly.

"Isn't it insane?" Aidan smiled at him with a look of content in his eyes. "How way over there there are seven million people living life in the fast lane, but right here... It's like we're the only two people in the world. And time just seems to stand still."

"It really is..." Luca said gazing out at the breathtaking view as Aidan kissed him fondly on the cheek. "So... Is this the Aidan Taylor treatment?" Luca asked teasingly shoving Aidan to the side as the walked around aimlessly in the large meadow.