Chapter 20

"Where's this coming from?" Aidan asked as he lovingly pushed Luca's dark hair out of his face.

"Just answer the question, Aidan. How many girls?" Luca breathed deeply trying to maintain his composure.

"I don't know I didn't keep track!" Aidan said, staring at him with narrowed eyes.

"That many?! What the hell Aidan?!" Luca threw his arms up in disbelief.

"Alright, How many guys have fucked you then?!" Aidan asked defensively.

"I don't fucking know!" Luca scoffed at him as tears welled in your eyes. " But, this isn't about me!"

"There you go! It's the same thing! Where is all this coming from, anyway?!" Aidan tried to reason with him.

"It's not the same thing! You don't know any of the guys I've slept with. You didn't sleep with half of my friends!" Luca said as the tears began to stream down his face. "Do you know how it feels to have dinner with three girls who have all slept with my boyfriend!?"

"Hey. Hey. Listen. I have a past, so do you. But we're together now, that's all that matters." Aidan said calmly as he wiped the tears off his boyfriend's cheeks.

"You wouldn't understand!" Luca cried out, swatting Aidan's hand away.

"I do understand, I was ready to murder Endri in a dark alleyway when I thought he slept with you." Aidan explained calmly as he pulled Aidan close.

"Tell me then truth, Aidan. Am I just another cheerleader for your bodycount." Luca seethed.

"Okay listen to me." Aidan said seriously as he caged Luca with his arms against the wall and locked eyes with the smaller boy. "I've had enough of this. I've told you time and time again that you mean so much more to me than any of those meaningless hookups. How many times do I have to tell you this?!"

"I know! But it's hard to listen to three girls talk about having sex with your boyfriend. And I had to sit there silently suffering through it all." Luca spat at him angrily.

"You don't have to sit silently! I've wanted to come out and tell people since we started dating! You're the one who is afraid to tell Gio!" Aidan argued, emphatically.

"Because Gio will lose his damn mind if he finds out! He hates you! You keyed "Go Raiders" on his car, and lets not even get into all the fights and the rumors you started about him."

"Well he egged my car!" Aidan defended himself childishly. "Besides, your cousin isn't exactly the Pope, is he!? He started half of those fights and God only knows how many rumors about me!"

"EGG WASHES OFF! He had to get his car repainted, it was a nightmare!" Luca exclaimed tearfully. "And stop talking about Gio, this has nothing to do with him."

"What is your issue then?! This can't just because I fucked a few girls in the past."

"A FEW?! Talk about the understatement of the century. " Luca hissed angrily.

"Right back at you, babe." Aidan spat back at him, making Luca gasp in offence, slapping the taller boy across the face. "Right, that's fucking it. I've had enough of this. Come with me, I have something to show you." Aidan took Luca by the wrist and took him back towards his car, opening the door for him to sit in the passenger's seat.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?!" Luca whisper yelled at him, but Aidan was having none of it.

"You'll see when we get there." Aidan muttered irritatedly as he slammed the door shut.

"Aidan. Where are you taking me?!" Luca muttered furiously, practically shaking as he watched an upset looking Aidan drive silently towards the hills outside Hilldale.