Negotiate

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!! IM FINALLLY 18 GUYS! SINCE ITS MY BIRTHDAY ILL BE UPLOADING THREE NEW STORY PARTS THROUGHOUT THE DAY! ENJOY THE STORY AND THNKS FOR READING!! 

*this was on  March 6th btw!*

*What are you doing to stay safe?* (Here are some tips)

1. WASH YOUR HANDS!

(Washing your hands for the minimum of 60 seconds is more effective than 30 seconds! Washing upwards toward your forearms are something that we practice in the medical field! And remember the magic number is 60 seconds!)

2.COVER YOUR MOUTH!

(I understand that some of us have seasonal allergies. Right now isnt the best time for pollen to be here, so to avoid being attacked or put in a headlock, make sure to cough or sneeze into your inner arm towards your inner elbow area.  Also make sure to cough away from someone)

3.CLEAN!

(I understand that your home is your safehaven, but scrub it up! Bacteria and germs linger especially since  we are going under quarantine)

4.DO NOT TRAVEL!

(I understand that you want to enjoy your spring break or enjoy your lives, but travelling right now isnt the best idea at the moment. Travelling increases the risk of spreading germs and in this case, the virus. Stay inside or limjt travelling. Avoid gatherings more than 10-20 people in public places.)

5.DONT TOUCH ALOT OF SURROUNDINGS !

(Ther are vidoes surfacing around the internet of people purposefully coughing and spitting on things that people touch like elevator buttons,stair rails,door knobs, door handles and car doors. Gloves might be the best option especially if you are a busy body!)

6.BUY VITAMINS!

(People are buying tissue and airfreshener for some strange reason. Instead of racking up on toilet paper, buy vitamins to strengthen your immune system! Working out while taking these vitamins can be imperative as well!)

Stay safe guys! and help spread awareness during this hard time. Love you guys and stay safe!

Enjoy your reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two four days...

FOUR DAYS!!!!

And I havent seen, nor heard from Marliano. I need to know if he's okay.

" julio did he call you yet?"

" for the hundreth time,NO" He says annoyed rolling his eyes

" I mean dude it's been four days. Something wrong. Why hasnt he called? or at least texted? Is he okay?"

" Talia! Jesus christ, you must have forgotten who the boss is? It ist easy to kill him. He is fine. If something were to happen to him,trust me, we would know. Relax. Your a cop and he's a Kingpin. He's doesnt need your protection" He says getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

" I knowwwwww but stilllllll. I just miss him thats all" JUlio sighs and sit back down.

" Marliano is working. I know you miss him but if you really are going to stay there a a few thing that you need to get used to. He cant be here 24/7 and he cant be by your side 24/. There are time that you two will need to seperate to make sure that both of you are safe and there are times when you both will need to do things that you wouldnt normally do  but let me tell you something-" he turns the TV off and look me straight in the eye.