Scratch my back, I scratch yours.

Firstly I do apologize that it took me almost 3 months to update the book. I am a little fresh out of a long term relationship and fell into a teeny tiny depression so please excuse that. I will be updating on my usual dime like I used to. I hope you all had a wonderful new years Enjoy the story!

-Author

_______________________________________________________

I wake up to light taps all over my face, with turned out to be kisses. Opening my eyes, I see Enso, with a gentle smile placed on his lips with a bed tray in his hands.

"Goodmorning beautiful. How didi you sleep?"

"It was fine. Was yours alright?" 

"That is not important. Today I will tend to you" He places the tray in front of me and helps me sit up. 

"Ive been working more than usually and I've ben forgetting to tend to my lady. So today, I will spend the day with you my love." he place a kiss on my forehead before going into the bathroom and lighting candles.  

Ember would usually call me by now but I'm positive that either Enso turned my phone off or Julio is probably giving her the same treatment. I believe little Enso loves the taste of orange juice considering his exited kicks and tumbles whenever I consume them.  I can feel Enso watching me and I stop and stare at him.

"Is everything okay?" 

"Everything is fine. I just never realized how beautiful you are when you first wake, that's all." He kisses my forehead and walks into the closet.

Eyeing the direction he walked in, I hurriedly grab my phone with the speed of light and scroll until I see Ember's contact.

                                          "Is it me or is Enso acting funny this morning"

"Yeah, Julio is acting strange to."

                                           "Breakfast in bed, and not going in today"

 "Julio said he wasn't going in either."

"They definitely planned it."

Hearing the shuffling stop, I hurriedly dropped my phone and continued eating. He brings out a white, silk rob and soft fluffy slippers and takes them to the bathroom. 

"I'm heading downstairs to get your prenatals. Don't forget about your bath that's waiting for you my love. 

Ember's POV

"Julio! I can pee on my own-"

"I know you can I just figured I could just come in with you-"

"Julio!" 

Julio has been working my nerves since I first woke up. At the ass crack of dawn, he wakes me up with music. Not only music, every curtain was pulled back so it was super bright, the bath he had ran was scorching hot and I love my baby but Julio isn't the best cook. The house smelled like struggle and forgotten dreams.

I stand slowly and walk over to Julio, who was holding toilet paper. I gently caress his face and I kiss him gently.

"Baby, what's going on. Come on, talk to me" I gently pull him to the bed and sit.