What's best

Before you start reading I would like to say that I'm very sorry for the late update. Wattpad is on its period and decided to delete both of my story parts before I got the chance to finish and publish them. I am also working on grammar errors so please, bare with the teeny tiny mistakes. Enjoy!
______________________________

2 days. That was the last time I've seen sunlight.I haven't eaten and the stench of body odor follows me like a shadow. This room that I'm in has tally marks and words all across it and it is freezing. I lie on the ground chained against the wall on nothing but a thin mattress. I counted the tally marks that covered the walls. Someone has been in here for 670 days. I don't even know how I can count that sideways... The door opened and in came two men I instantly sat up and backed up against the wall.

"Grab her" he said as they both bent down and reached towards me.

I slapped their hands away.and started resisting.

"DONT!! STOP!!!" I yelled. They grabbed me and put a bag over my head and took me somewhere.

Sooner or later the sack was yanked off of my head and I was in a office,marliano's office. I looked up and glared at him.

"Here's what's gonna happen-"

"What no good morning?" I asked sarcastically but with slight attitude.

He chuckled to himself and I revert my gaze.

"Making eye contact shows a sign of respect and attention. If you are looking at the ground I can't help but to only assume that your shutting me out in a disrespectful way" I still didn't make eye contact. He pulled my chin up forcing me to look up at him.

His gaze was peircing. It made you freeze, like how a child's hand is caught in the cookie jar in the middle of the night. He had fearful hazel eyes.

He grabbed my chin making me.look up at him.

"I wont ask you again woman" he said glaring.

"FUCK.....YOU" I said loudly.

He chuckled as if he has heard a funny joke and he turned around with his back facing me. When he turned back around, he slapped me sending me crashing down on my face. I didn't move but just stayed laying down. I looked up at him and started laughing as blood filled my mouth and spilled on the floor. He pulled out a pistol and aimed it at me. I grinned and sat up.

"Why would a beautiful woman such as yourself put yourself in such a difficult position?"

I do not answer. I'm a decorated police officer, his mafia tactics do not scare me.

Smack

" I asked you a fucking question" I spit out the blood that gathered in my mouth.

I was hit again this time with more aggression.

"Do you think I'm playing games with you, hm? Do you think I have time to waste?" I look up at him with hatred burning through my eyes, radiating my anger and tolerance."

"No matter how much you hate it, you need me-"

" I need NO ONE!-"

"SO DO IT!"