Other side

I open the door and we enter. We walk in the suddenly I am yanked violently. Talia had pulled me behind her, as she aimed a gun at Enso. He slowly put his hands up and stood still.

"He was behind you Julio you have to be careful" she says clicking the gun with her thumb and tightening her grip on the trigger.

I quickly grab her arm and I push it upward, making the bullet  fly through the ceiling.I squeeze her wrist and shake it, making her drop the gun.

"Talia I bought him here!" She looks at me with surprise and I release her when I feel her relax.

My eyes shift between her, the gun and Enso. The fact that she really tried to kill him shocked me. 

"You were going to kill me?" he says in disbelief.

"You were going to kill ME!" 

"I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU!" He Yelled grabbing her by her arms, jerking her slightly.

Her face goes from anger, to sadness to regret. 

" I didn't know any of that was there. It was my father, not me. I said I love you and I meant it." He said softly looking into her eyes. Horror spreads across her face as she realizes what she could have done.

"I am so sorry! I'm sorry! I- I don't know what's wrong with me" She began to cry and Enso comforted her, pulling her close to his chest; softly shushing her.

He kissed her all over her face to try to soften her tears but it only made her cry harder.Not knowing what to do, he looks at me with a desperate look for help. I stand beside them and rub the small of her back.

"Talia, he understands you were just protecting yourself he's not mad at you." I say to her. 

Ember comes out of the room and her face goes pale.

"He won't hurt you." She glances between Talia and Enso and she relaxes.

"Why is he touching her.." She says with hatred spewing from her lips.

"It was his father, not him"

"You're out of you're fucking mind if you believe him. If his father is on it what do you expect him to be on?" Ember says as she slowly makes her way to Talia,pulling her away from Enso.

Not wanting to shove a pregnant woman and make the other one fall, he let Ember pull Talia near her side. I would say that Ember is somewhat being protective at the moment. 

"I wont hurt her Ember. That had nothing to do with me" He says to her. Ember just pulls Talia into the back room and the door closes.

"I dont think Ember trusts you yet.After all she's probably thinking you're helping Marliano bring her back-" 

"I don't give a damn about her or him, I only came so she could know that it wasn't me who tried to kill her. As long as she knows I'm still here that's all I care about." he says quietly, yet calmly. 

A few hours pass and we finally hear the door open. Ember walks out with a rag and icepack. She gives us both a dull look then glares slightly. 

"She hasn't been feeling well and she's a little hot. Don't go in there fucking with her" She says quietly, not trying to wake her up.  Enso stands and ignores her making his way to where Talia is. 

"You know if she's not feeling well he's naturally gonna go check on her . They are together after all"

"Yeah after his FATHER tried to have her freaking killed. And you still trust him?!-"

"Yes, I do. I can tell when someone is lying, and he wasn't lying to me. He loves that woman to much to let anything happen to her or the baby." I say sitting back into the sofa.