Unordinary

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been as consistent with the updates. I am expecting a beautiful baby boy any day now and I am also a sophomore in college so im a little behind lol Thank you for the messages and for checking up on me, but im fine! just a tired mother to be 😂 enjoy the story part!!!

_____________________________________________________

Marliano's POV

I wake up to see a sleeping Talia in its natural habitat....

In my arms.

I look at the clock and notice that it is 9:45 which means that it's time to get the day started. Last night I promised Talia that she had me all to herself today so I had to cancel all of my plans and meetings. I slowly slide away from her careful not to wake her, and I make my way to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and notice hickeys and scratches everywhere in sight. Jeez what the fuck.....?

"Fuck..mhmmm right there Marley don't stop, right there! Deeper Marley please fuck me deeper"

Oh yeah, thats right. Last night I made love to Talia. Theres no way I could forget that. Out of all the women I have been with, Talia just feels right both physically, mentally and emotionally. She's literally perfect, the ideal woman any man could ask for. However, I need to stay focused at the task at hand not denying that she's a positive distraction. I look down and notice that I got hard hard just thinking about the events that took place last night replaying it in my mind.

"Marley?" I hear Talia call out in a slumber-voice.

"Im in here" I hear her make her way to me.

"Goodmorning beautiful"

"good morning Marlia-" She stops and looks down at my dick, giggling in the process.

"Morning wood?" She says jokingly.

I didn't find her teasing amusing at all as I gave her a smug look and rolled my eyes.

"No it isn't morning wood , I just had a thought of-". Before I could finish my sentence, Talia kneels down, gets on her knees and begins to lick the tip of my dick.

"Mmm Talia what are you-"

"Shhhhhhh. " She then takes the whole thing in her mouth and I feel it touch the back of her throat as she opens her throat for a wider entrance.

Moans and grunts escape my lips as I place my hand on the back of her head and begins to slowly stroke into her mouth and before you know it, she's back at it again being the secretive freak that she is pleasuring me once again as soon as we wake.

"Oh fuck.... Talia slow down....Talia shit!.. ohh fuck... mmhmmm"

Talia pov

2 hours later

Marley and I head downstairs where we hear laughter and conversation in the kitchen area.

"You guys have no idea how it is having a room next to the boss, you guys seriously don't understand my pain." Says Julio.

"We don't need a room next to the boss to know what you go through. We ALL understand"

"Fuck Talia, oh yeah right there baby FUCK! Ride that dick, fuck im about to cum,ohh you fuck me so good'. Dude trust me we hear it too."

" Oh fuck! Oh my god yesss right there Marley right there baby don't move, oh my god don't move. " Julio mimics, in an ugly high pitched feminine tone.

"Deeper Marley, fuck me deeper..ohh my god yessss right there..Marley im about to cum" The other guard plays along.

"Cum. Don't hold it in cum for me my goddess"