14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later

The door to Jungkook's apartment opens with a slight creak and he there he is wearing his usual devil may care smile, gray sweats and a white T-shirt. Before he manages to even ask how my day has been I lunge towards him, my hands snaking around his neck as I crash my lips against his. He doesn't seem to mind that I would rather use him for carnal pleasure at the moment as he kisses me hungrily in return. His hands roam on my waist and I walk him inside and kick the door closed. He smirks against my lips and instead of deepening the kiss he kisses my cheekbone and then my neck.

"It's good to see you too." He smiles and my hands tuck at the waistband of his sweats. My fingers come across the lining of his boxers and he hisses out a breath. My lips find his jawline and paint it with kisses all the way down to his neck and he grabs my hands.

"Did anyone follow you here?" He asks in a serious manner and I shake my head. Jungkook is a model and he's currently on a break from his job because he wants to focus on his mental health, so he decided to step away from the spotlight for the time being. He's used to having paparazzi tailing him but he tends to be more careful when he has a companion and I understand how infuriating it can be when someone invades your private space. Especially in his case, random people snap pictures of him for a living and the media can convert a simple incident into the most dramatic story.

And this is why ladies and gentlemen I don't want to become a public figure. Too much drama and false rumors spread around like wildfire. My life as a 'figure' alone has enough attention and I would give anything to get rid off it.

"Good,"

"Fuck me first. We'll talk later." I gasp and he looks at me with a bilwildered expression. I kiss him again, this time my tongue brushing against his. One hand is lost in his unruly dark brown hair and my other free hand works at his T-shirt. He finally lifts up the fabric, pulls it up and finally removes it-breaking the kiss then he throws it somewhere in the living room.

I giggle as we clumsily head towards the bedroom hands tangled in hair, lips meeting skin and tongue. I tumble down on the bed and pull Jungkook down with me. He drags my navy blue shirt over my head and I raise my hands as he pulls it off and then kick off my jeans and shoes. Left in just my bra and panties Jungkook begins kissing my shoulder. I gasp when his hands sneak behind my back and he unclasps my bra. His hands are hovering on the barrier of my underwear, his finger trailing the skin that meets the fabric and I groan in frustration.

Jungkook's lips graze my left breast and I swallow hardly. His mouth places open mouthed kisses all over the area his tongue purposely avoiding my nipple. I bite my lip and fist his hair.

"Kiss me." I say and his lips collide against mine for a hot moment. "Nuh uh, not my lips big boy." I breathe a laugh and gesture at my tits. Jungkook grins and obliges as he kisses my nipple in the most gentle manner. His other hand travels to my other breast, as he rolls the hardened bud between his thumb and forefinger causing me to let out a moan. The sensation feels so good and yet he's purposely neglecting my other nipple. I place my free hand under his chin and lift it up, holding him in place.

"Cut the teasing." I say sternly and he looks at me with glimmering chocolate brown eyes. "Suck it." I add and with that he gets back to work, his mouth attached to my nipple suckling and rolling the bud with his tongue like the good boy he is. When he finishes, he gives my other breast attention, his fingers lingering on my clothed entrance. He bites the skin on the swell of my breast and I let out a little shriek that causes him to chuckle and then he kisses the area between my tits going down towards my rib cage and my tummy. He runs his tongue over the word 'singularity' I have tattooed in script letters under my left breast. His hands cup my ass and lift me up a little before they slide under the lace of my panties gliding the fabric down. He stops just where my upper thigh is and plants kisses all over my abdomen.