Important information

Do not repost, translate, or steal this work. I have used too much of my time on this for it to just be blatantly taken. That's illegal, too. I will not accept any translations nor reposts even with credit. So do not even ask. I have only posted this fic in Ao3, Asian Fanfics, and Wattpad. If you see these anywhere else or under someone else's works, I'd hugely appreciate if you'd contact me. Although I hope there won't be any need to. Thank you.

How A/B/O physics work in this story:

This is just to clear things up so it wouldn't get confusing, I've changed some stuff so it would fit my fic.

Alphas: They can smell other Alphas and Omegas that haven't had their first heat or are not suppressing the scent.

Betas: They don't have a particular smell so they can't be told apart from other Betas or suppressed Omegas. But they are able to release pheromones that calm others. They cannot tell alphas and omegas apart by the smell.

Omegas: They can smell Alphas and Omegas who haven't suppressed their scents. After an Omega's first heat, they can suppress their scent, making it difficult to tell them apart from Betas.

Estimated rank distribution:

A -25% of the population, 96% male, 4% female

B -50% of the population, 50% male, 50% female

O -25% of the population, 5% male, 95% female

In this fic, you will read about wolves. A wolf is a person's inner beast, like a spirit animal, that lives within the person. It can sometimes take over the human, especially during heats or ruts, and of course, mating. A wolf makes an appearance by changing the person's eye color to Alpha red or Omega gold. Sometimes canines pop out.

As this fic also has the possibility to find a soulmate, I briefly explain how it works in this. Only Alpha/Omega and Beta/Omega couples can be soulmates. I'd like you to remember this!

Please check possible trigger warnings from the tags. I am always open to questions.

Thank you to my soulmate for helping to plot this fic and sticking with me all those hours that one night when I got attacked by that moth! Love you ~ ♥

I made the cover but do not own the pictures used.