35. Reunited

After Namjoon's reconciliation with Yoongi, the next action he did is to fix the misunderstanding between the members. He gathered everyone in one place and convinced them all to talk about their situation once again. The boys are confined inside Jhope and Jimin's shared room. Most members are spread out, trying to avoid each other within the tiny space. Yoongi was the last member to enter the room and Namjoon closed the door behind him to finally begin their heart-to-heart conversation.

"Alright, since everyone's here now, I guess we can proceed. First of all, I'd like to emphasize that this is an open forum and everyone is encouraged to voice their opinion. Second, we need to be responsible for our own feelings. Let's stay in control and try to be open-minded as much as possible. Let's talk things maturely, okay?"

All of them remain silent and only listen to their leader. A few members exchanged looks in brief seconds but mostly kept their heads turn elsewhere.

"All this misunderstanding and blaming games started when one kept everything to himself and when the others did not pay attention to read the actual situation."

He started.

"Yoongi Hyung told us what's going on in his life but he didn't let us involved in every decision he made after that. Technically speaking, it is because his issues are personal and nothing to do with us; or so he thought."

"And us, we didn't pay much attention until it blew up and hurt us too. We thought he can handle all this but never imagined it'll be this huge to handle on his own. Admittedly, we lack compassion."

Everyone's guilty at this point and they all acknowledge Namjoon's words.

"Bang PD tries to manipulate us against Yoongi Hyung. He's been using everyone to control him. After the last meeting we had, did you realize how off the situation was?"

Everyone looked in his direction; waiting to hear more.

"The dating scandal, the lack of company responses in the situation, the sudden firing of staff then the talks for our disbandment. All of those are to push Yoongi Hyung into a corner and force him to bend on Bang PDs will."

"But the dating scandal started because Yoongi Hyung and Rosé-ssi were spotted in public."

Jimin argued.

"But the company let the situation drag on. They could've addressed it first and calmed the people but they didn't."

"Yoongi Hyung made it worse though."

Taehyung added.

"I agree with you to that but it's because he's so frustrated; nothing's going according to his plans."

"He could've talked to us first!"