10. Park Yoona

Jihyo came to school today to meet Yoona's homeroom teacher. Apparently, Yoona suddenly becomes the center of conversation among the kids. Because of the viral video, some kids questions Daniel's credibility as her godfather. Many ask Yoona whether he really is her godfather or she's been lying to them the whole time. Seems like those inquiries start to bother Yoona and have spoken about it to her at home.

"Ms. Im Nayeon, thank you for your understanding. I know how curious children can be and maybe some adults in their house who knew Yoona made them confused too that's why they were asking my child about Daniel. However, I will really appreciate it if you will intervene in their conversation."

"Don't worry about it, Ms. Park Jihyo. I will pay more attention from now on."

"I have one more favor to ask, Ms. Im. Can you excuse Yoona for a few days at school? I'm planning a vacation for her. She's been really stressed lately and I want to give her a breather. I hope you don't mind."

"It's okay. I will prepare some makeup lessons for her so she won't miss out on anything in class."

"Thank you, Ms. Im."

~~

Jihyo booked a 2-day accommodation in a beach resort to help Yoona unwind. Daniel helped him find a good place to stay while they help Yoona de-stress. The child was so happy when she finds out they will go on a vacation and of all places, it's the beach!

When the night comes, the two stayed outside for some stargazing. They put on a beach towel for them to lay down to as they watch the beautiful stars.

"Hey kiddo, are you happy?"

Jihyo asked.

"Yes, Mommy... very, very happy."

"About your classmates, do you still feel bad towards them?"

Yoona took her time answering. This time, she seems genuinely hurt by her friends.

"No, Mommy."

She answered after giving it some thought. She changes her position to a sit, facing her mother.

"I understand if they do not believe me about Daddy living far away. It's okay if they will continue teasing me because I believe you, Mommy. Daddy is working hard for us so I cannot complain and just wait for his return. You said he'll come back for me, right? I'm looking forward to that day."

She purses her lips and swallowed her guilt. Right, her father is somewhere probably thinking of her too. She knew one day she'll have to tell Yoona the truth but the time is still premature. When she's older and can handle the sad truth, that's the time she'll let her meet her father.

"Don't you resent Mommy for not letting you meet Dad?"

Yoona just shakes her head, no.

"Right now is not the time to meet him, Yoona. There are things that Mommy cannot explain yet to you because you're too young to understand. In time, when you're older I'll tell you everything that you need to know. That's a promise."

"Okay."

She simply replied, obviously not understanding the weight of her words.

"How about I tell you one thing about him? But you have to promise me to keep it as our secret."

"Really, Mommy? Okay, I promise."

She answered excitedly.

"I met your dad in Daegu. Back then, I didn't know anything about him. I was really upset and went to someplace I usually hang out as a kid and there I saw your father. He comforted me and made me smile."

"Daddy's a good guy."

"Yeah, that's why you're a good kid too."

"Can I also know his name, Mommy?"

"Uh, that... can I tell you about it sometime later?"

"Why?"

"Hmm... oh, look! A shooting star! Make a wish, Yoona."

The kid did as she was told. She wishes for her family's safety and the time to quickly fly so she can meet her father soon.

~~

[Suga] I know it's fun and you don't mean anything bad but since she's still young, let's not confuse the child, okay? I trust you, Armys.

Suga sends a message using their official SNS account to address the viral video of Yoona. He got permission from the management. With this, the fans took the initiative to take down the video and stop spreading them on any SNS platforms. It took a while but Suga's online message helps a lot for the damage control. His manager also sends an apology letter on behalf of BTS and their company to appease the Kang family and avoid any more mishaps caused by the fans.

Jihyo personally receives the letter when it arrived. In the letter, they apologized and explain the action they took to help control the situation. In the end, they express their wishes to secure Yoona's welfare amidst the incident.

With just one request from his fans online, he managed to control the situation? Is this what fame makes you? You're scary, Yoongi.

~~~