25. Park Rosé

"Rosé-ssi?"

"Did you guys know each other?"

Mr. Choi asked and Yoongi answered him before Rosé did.

"Yeah but let's not talk about that."

Rosé looked at him with confusion but decided not to comment. She came to Korea for this collaboration project though she flew in advance for some vacation. She knew she's bound to work with BTS but what she thought is only to help compose one song for their upcoming album. However, she was notified today that instead of only composing a song, she will also feature on the music video and sang a few lines in the song she'll compose.

Rosé is a self-made artist from Australia before she signed a contract with her label. Apart from writing lyrics and composing songs, she can also play different instruments and now she's learning how to play drums. She also has a clear, soft tone to brag matching her ethereal beauty.

~~

"So... was it a secret?"

Rosé asked referring to how they met each other. After they wrap up the meeting, the two went to the nearby coffee shop for a private talk.

"Yeah, I'll be grateful  if you'll keep it a secret."

"Can I ask why?"

"(sigh) Let's just say it's not the time yet to let others know."

"So, are you secretly married?"

"No."

"(nodding) Ah... you just have a child with her, I see."

"Yeah, I guess you can put it that way."

"Now I understand why you're keeping it from the others. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks."

"But! There's a condition."

The small smile he has on his face disappears immediately.

"And that is?"

Rosé thought Yoongi's secrets are interesting and if she'll play a bad role, he'll end up under her mercy. Luckily for him though she's not the type of person who takes advantage of people. She only wants two things from him; first, to meet the child she had saved and second to meet the guy she accidentally hit by the car. 

His good-natured personality got her curious. At first, she thought Daniel is desperately trying to save his child but later she met Yoongi; the real father of the same child Daniel is trying to save. Then she thought he's probably in a one-sided love affair but now Yoongi said he's not married to his child's mother. Now the story gets more interesting and she keeps wanting to know what will happen next. 

"Can you help me meet him again?"

"Him?"

"The guy who found me, the one I accidentally hit by the car."

"Do you mean Kang Daniel?"

"Yes! I wanted to meet him again but don't know how."

The guy left a very impressive first impression on her; he was somewhat a living prince charming. His determination to save someone else's child despite his injury and his selflessness awestruck her. Though she got the chance to meet him at the hospital, she failed to talk to him because he's still sleeping at that time and was not able to ask for his personal contact information. Now that she met Suga again, she'll take advantage of him and make sure to have him help her meet Daniel once more.

"Why? You're interested in Daniel?

He said it as a joke but Rosé's eyes suddenly twinkled.

"What if I am?"

"Tsk! Too bad for you, he already has someone in his heart."

She makes face,

"You mean the mother of your child? It's okay, Yoongi. Everyone can tell there's something between those two that's why I asked you if you're married to her. So, tell me honestly before I harbor serious feelings for him, are they together?"

"No."

She claps her hands with enthusiasm.

"Good! Then help me get him from her. It'll be a win-win situation between you and me. I'll get him and you'll get her, isn't that nice?"

"It's not as easy as it sounds, Rosé."

"Tsk! At least think about it first before turning me down, okay? All I ask from you is to let me meet him and I'll work out a plan after that. It's not a big compensation for keeping your secret safe, don't you think so? Not to mention donating my precious blood for your child's sake."

She made it sound friendly even though her ulterior motive is to make him feel guilty.

"Tsk! Fine, I'll talk to him first and let you know his response."

"There, that is much better, Yoongi-ssi."

~~~