42. At lost

As expected a few of the BTS schedules were postponed if not canceled but the boys remain optimistic despite the situation. The news about Yoongi already having a child did not die down easily but instead branches out to too many rumors that came from the speculations of their haters and reporters (that has nothing better to do). Because their group is famous around the globe, it is not surprising that even from neighboring countries they are being talked about as well and a lot of feedback doesn't seem favorable to the boys. 

Only when Yoongi arrived at his hotel suite did his manager give back his phone. They went to a private resort in the Maldives. Surely, their company spends a lot of money to send him to such a luxurious place for hiding since only high-profile people can afford to stay there. When he received his phone, the first person that comes to his mind is his parents who are probably now worried and angry at him for keeping so many important things. He dialed his mom's number in hopes to talk and apologize to her and just after a single ring, her mother's cracking voice answered the phone. He was silent for a couple of minutes, thinking about what to say and when her mom cannot take the silence anymore she decided to speak first.

"Were you able to talk to her and your child before leaving?"

She asked in her soft voice. He felt there is a lump in his throat all of a sudden. He didn't expect to hear her soft voice and he didn't even think of hearing her ask about Jihyo and Yoona. 

"I wasn't able to. Things happen so quickly and before I knew it, I'm already kicked out and asked to stay here."

He said after clearing his throat. He tried to crack a light joke but her mom is not in the mood to take his humor. She sniffed and for a while speaks coherently. Although he wasn't able to understand most of her words as she cries from the other line, Yoongi remains quiet and listened to her words diligently. When she finally calms down, she asks about his whereabouts. He answered all her questions truthfully as if to compensate for his lies.

"Since things have already come to this, just make your stay there beneficial. Do not do anything reckless anymore, son. Do not make us worry about you like this again."

"I'm sorry Mom."

"(shakes her head) It's me who is sorry. I am your mother and yet I am clueless about the things you have gone through. I cannot imagine how hard it is for you and yet..."

"Mom... please, you don't need to feel guilty or sorry towards me. I chose to hide everything because I do not want you to worry like this."

"Is it not because you cannot trust your mother? Do you think I'll hate your child if you suddenly introduce her to us?"

"Of course not! You're not like that, Mom. It's my fault, I shouldn't have hidden such an important thing. In the end, I still made you worry."

"If it's fine with you, son, I'd like to meet our grandchild even just for a brief moment."

"I'll talk to Jihyo first, is that okay?"