19. Hello

Jihyo came back with Yoongi's food in hand. As she opened the door, she heard Yoongi talking to someone. She carefully came inside the room to avoid disturbing his conversation but she dropped the bags of food on the floor when she realized that Yoongi is talking with Yoona instead of someone else on the phone.

"Yoona?"

Both Yoongi and Yoona turns to her and smiled. Finally, her daughter wakes up and smiling. She tried to salvage the food she dropped but Yoongi came and aid her.

"Let me help you, go and hug our daughter, Jihyo. I know you miss her."

Jihyo turns to him with teary eyes and willingly gets up to embrace her sleeping beauty. Yoongi watches the two reunite again.

"Mommy, I miss you so much."

"Me too, baby. Me too so, so much. How are you feeling? Are you perhaps in pain somewhere? How about your head? Your limbs? (to Yoongi) What does the doctor say? (to Yoona) Baby, you're all alright, aren't you?"

Yoongi guiltily comes out of the room to call for a doctor. After checking Yoona's vitals, the doctor announced that everything looks fine as they all assume. 

"Parents, please continue to observe the patient and if you noticed any abnormal behavior or if she feels any kind of pain, let us know immediately. As for you, little kid thank you for finally waking up. Your parents miss you already."

"Doctor, my Daddy is handsome, isn't he?"

"Aigoo! Yes, I believe so too."

"My Mom and Dad look good together, aren't they?"

"Of course. Hearing you boast about your parents I can tell you are already in good condition, Yoona-ssi. Well then, I'll see you later."

Once the doctor took his leave, the three of them rejoiced. For the first time in Yoona's entire existence, she was held by both her mother and father. Her dreams are coming true now that her father is back and the realization made her cry out of joy.

"Mommy, in my dreams I heard your voice. You said that when I open my eyes, I'll meet my Daddy, and here he is with us! I always dream of being held by you and Daddy and now that you are both hugging me, I realized how far the feeling is from my dreams. I never knew it feels this warm when I'm in between my parents' arms, I'm so happy Mommy, Daddy."

Jihyo saw the sparkle in Yoona's eyes. She's very happy to finally be able to have her father beside her, alive and kicking. The tears she had are full of joy and excitement, it makes her cry too.

"Are you that happy to meet him?"

"Mmm (nod) but why did Daddy didn't recognize me before?"

Yoona separates herself from the hug and eyed them curiously. The two exchanges knowing look,