7. Uncertainty

It's been weeks since his last encounter with Jihyo. He decided not to approach her again the way he did the last time they met. He stayed low but quietly doing his plan in action. He secretly hires an investigator to look into Jihyo. He wants to know more about her especially her whereabouts six years ago.

He does his work every day as per the usual routine. Today, they were scheduled to attend a fan meeting event sponsored by a sports brand. One kid attended the event together with his mom to get his album signed. He patiently queued holding a Kinemon stuff toy. When it is finally his turn to approach the BTS members, he shyly offers the plushy only to Yoongi. 

"Yoongi-ssi, this is your favorite toy, right? I like to give this to you."

"How did you know? Thank you. What's your name, kiddo?"

"I'm Donghee."

The shy kid answered.

"You're so cute, Donghee-ssi."

He smiled broadly and shyly thanked him for the compliment. Yoongi flashes a huge smile as well.

"How old are you, Donghee-ssi?"

"I'm five years old."

Five years old...

He suddenly thought of Yoona. She's also five years old and really cute. If this kid in front of him can make him happy without an effort, what more his own child? He stared at his mother and thought how jealous he is of her.

"Say, Donghee-ssi are you attending school?"

"Yes, I'm in class Pororo."

He proudly answered.

"Are you good in class?"

"Ah..."

He looks up to his mom and his mother nods her head. Only then Donghee smiled brightly and confirmed he's doing good in class.

Yoona's doing very well in her class too.

He thought, remembering her A++ papers pinned in the restaurant.

"Donghee-ssi, I hope you will continue to do great in class and be a good kid to your parents, okay?"

He handed back his CD, now signed. Before he goes to the next member, he told Yoongi-

"I want to grow up like you, Yoongi-ssi. I want to be a cool person too."

He smiled. A cool person. In the eyes of a five years old kid, he looks cool and he should be flattered. Will Yoona also look at him with admiration just like Donghee? He shook his head to keep his mind in focus. He should not think of Yoona at this point and pay attention to their fans.