17. Conflicts

Inside the VIP room...

"Apart from being a smart kid, our puppy is also sociable. She can make friends easily unlike her mom who's very shy around new people."

"Maybe she gets it from Suga Hyung? But he's not really sociable too. If not for being an idol, I doubt he will interact with people."

Jimin commented; lowkey dissing Suga at the same time.

"I've been meaning to ask you this Daniel-ssi, why do you call Yoona as 'puppy'?"

"Ah! (laugh) when she was three, Yoona wants to pet a puppy but Jihyo doesn't want to and on her fourth birthday, she sulks the whole day when Jihyo didn't allow anyone to buy her a pet so I came up with an idea to console her."

"By calling her puppy?"

"Yeah, sort of. It's more like saying that we do not need any pet because we have her and we only want our attention concentrated on her. If she were to pet a puppy, Jihyo will need to look after it too when she's at school but her mom has a lot of things to take care of and will not be able to rest. With that saying, she immediately stops crying and reconciled with Jihyo."

"Wow! So Yoona isn't just a smart kid but considerate too."

Namjoon praised the sleeping child. He looks at her with adoration and pride. The idea of Yoongi fathering such a great kid suddenly made him jealous. Maybe his hyung already foresee how great of a child Yoona can be that's why if he's indeed the father, he doesn't want to miss out on anything more than what he already missed.

"It feels great to hear those stories about Yoona, it must have been fun watching her grow, right, Daniel-ssi?"

Jungkook commented.

"Indeed because she is our joy."

"Hobi Hyung, isn't it great to have her play around our dorm? Ah! I can already imagine her there."

Taehyung added.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Huh? Ah, I'm just imagining things, don't mind me."

As the atmosphere becomes awkward again, the door opens revealing Yoongi and Jihyo.

"Suga Hyung, you're back."

"Yeah, did we miss anything?"

"We were only talking about Yoona's childhood stories, Hyung. (to Daniel) Daniel-ssi, does Yoona loves camping too or going on a picnic?"

"She loves outdoor activities so much. She wants to learn how to swim but never got the chance yet. Maybe this summer after the school year, we will enroll her in a swimming class."