2. Untold Story

It was already dawn when Jihyo regained her senses. Her exposed skin was being kissed by the cold wind making her shiver. She flutters her eyes open and adjusted her clothes. Then she noticed something's wrong... why is she outside at this hour, lying on the ground... almost naked?! She abruptly gets up only to feel her body aches and her head spinning. 

"Ugh!"

A guy sleeping next to her grunts but remained sleeping. She gasped in shock, realization finally hits her. She, Park Jihyo slept with a strange guy she just met and did the job. She was stupefied for a moment, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. In her nineteen years, this is the most stupid mistake she did to herself. Can the ground swallow her whole now?

The guy next to her moved; changing his position. He is now lying on his back exposing his face. She watches his sleeping figure, confused about what to do with the guy. Does she need to wake him up and talk about what happened? Did he forced him or she let him do whatever he wants? Does she need to sue him or will she just put herself in shame? A lot of things crossed her mind except for the answer she's after. In the end, she just stared at him sleeping peacefully. 

At least he's good-looking.

She thought, whether it is to console her battered pride or thinking stupid again, she couldn't care more. But the good-looking guy somewhat looks familiar.

Didn't he mentioned his name before?? What was it again?

She racks her fuzzy brain until finally, it dawned on her. The guy sleeping next to him is no ordinary guy. He is Min Yoongi, a member of a rookie idol group. Was it her luck that she bumps in quite a decent guy or it's her bad karma? He is a celebrity, people are after his whereabouts. What if one of his fans found out he's in Daegu and followed him? What if someone saw them last night doing... oh gosh!!!

She shuddered from the thought and look around, checking if someone is out there, maybe filming them. It felt like her soul left her body once again. How on earth did she end up entangled with this man? Isn't it stupid enough to give herself recklessly?! Does it really have to be with him though?! Fate is toying with her again! 

While she's out of her wits, the guy in question finally stirs awake. He saw a silhouette sitting next to him. Then hazy memories of the past hours start playing in his head like a film.

Damn! I'm screwed!!

He sits up, now fully awake;

"Hey"

Jihyo stops fidgeting and turns at him.

"Listen... what happened last night-"

"Let's forget about it. It's a mistake and we're both drunk. Let's pretend none of these happened."

"Forget?"

He's bewildered, it's the least reaction he is expecting.