27. Yearn For

"Alright, take care of yourselves here, Jihyo. I have already told some of my old friends here to look after you during your stay."

"Thanks, father. Don't worry about us, we will be fine here."

After discussing the matters with Daniel and his family, they all agreed to extend Jihyo and Yoona's stay at the ancestral house in fear that the CEO might harm her child. She knew it's kind of coward of her but she needs time to reorganize her thoughts in a place where the CEO cannot disturb her. 

~~

It's been a while since the last time Yoongi crave sleep. He's been too busy lately and sleeping feels like a privilege for him but the moment his back felt the comfort of his bed he suddenly realized something. 

I need to see Yoona.

Because of a lot of things, he tried to set his concerns aside for the time being. He realizes once again how hard it is to leave as Suga. These days, he longs for his freedom, for him to allow himself to feel anything and freely express himself. But he just cannot and he needs to suppress his yearning even more but as the days pass by, the more he longs for his little angel. 

Just for tonight.

He thought, he sneaks out of their dorm and secretly visits Daegu. Even just the sight of the Kang residence will probably heal his sadness. He arrived by dawn and silently stared at the quietness of the house. How many times he stops himself from calling Jihyo in fear that he'll come running to her but here he is; still at her door in hopes to see her.

When the sun starts to rise, he decided to go back to Seoul but at that moment, the Kang family arrived home. He watches them get off the car one by one hoping to see a glance of Jihyo and Yoona but the two didn't come out of the car. Without thinking, he gets off his car and calls Daniel.

"Did you guys go out? Where are Jihyo and Yoona?"

"They are not with us. What are you doing here, by the way?"

"Well, I... I came to see them."

"Why don't you guys come inside first?"

Mrs. Kang said, inviting Yoongi in. 

"They're not here, Yoongi-ssi but feel free to come inside. I guess there's something we need to talk about too."

Daniel added.

~~

"Hello? Are you home?"

"Yes, we just got here. Did I wake you up?"

"No, I'm already up and preparing breakfast. I'm planning to bring Yoona out again."

"Is she awake now?"

Just in time, Yoona came out of their room while rubbing her sleep away.