6. Chase

The whole crew including the BTS are spending overnight at Daegu as they have still a few shots to film tomorrow. While resting in their rented place, Yoongi sneaked out to see Jihyo. He went back to Kang's restaurant hoping to see her there, but the place is already closed when he arrived.

He paced back and forth thinking of his next step. He doesn't want to go back without having a word from her but how can he find her again? And just right on time, a car pulled right in front of him; it's the whole Kang family. He waited until everyone is out in the car before he approaches them.

"Aren't you the guy from this morning?"

"Oh, yes. Uh, can I have a moment with... your daughter, please?"

"Our Jihyo? Do you know each other?"

"Yes... I have something to talk to her."

All eyes turn to Jihyo and right on cue, Yoona wakes up from her sleep and saw Yoongi.

"Oh! You're back, Uncle."

She said while trying to wipe her sleep away.

"Daniel, can you bring Yoona with you? I'm going to talk to him first."

"But Mom, I want to look at Uncle more."

"Mama and Pops are already tired, Yoona, walk them inside the house, okay? Mommy will be there shortly."

"But Mom..."

"Please?"

Yoona pouted but eventually bid Yoongi goodbye and went home with the rest of the family. 

"Should I stay here with you?"

Daniel asked but she refused. 

"We meet again, Jihyo."

Suga said when everyone is finally out of sight.

"Yeah, isn't it a bad thing? Us, meeting once again?"

He saw fear in her eyes. While he's glad to see her she had an opposite feeling and she didn't even bother to hide it.

"Is that guy... you're husband?"

Referring to Kang Daniel.

"It's none of your business. Why are you here, anyway?"

"Yoona. Is she my daughter?"

Jihyo keeps her face straight.