70

I pulled the blanket up to my face as I cried and cried, muffling the sobs that erupted from my throat. I was trying not to wake the boys up as it's 3 in the morning and I don't want them to worry about me.

My anxiety was getting to me and I was struggling to breathe, from both the blanket and the panic attack I was having.

I tried to steady my breathing but it didn't work. I felt sick as tears kept coming and my craving for air grew and grew.

There was a knock on my door as I internally cursed and tried to come myself down. Another knock came before someone came in.

Bennett instantly looked at me and I could tell he had just woke up. He rushed towards me, jumped into bed next to me and hugged me tightly.

"Naomi, what's wrong?" He stroked my hair. "Take deep breaths, yeah? Keep going. Calm down, there's a good girl."

His voice was soothing and I soon calmed down, taking in his scent and body warmth. "Thank you, Bennett," I mumbled against his chest.

"It's okay, Naomi. Now, will you tell me what's wrong?" He pulled away slightly to look down at me.

"Just a panic attack. I've had... A rough day," I shrugged.

"Come on. Vent," he said to me, before pausing. "Vent to Bent."

I laughed at this, before shaking my head at his adorable, sillyness. "Dominic wouldn't leave me alone, my parents were arguing (that's why I came here), Jordan and Declan still aren't talking to me and Raymond attacked me, but I dealt with that. It did me a favour actually."

"Okay," he rocked back and forth with me in his arms. "I can probably help with three of those things, but not with your parents arguing. But what I can do is offer you another place to stay if you don't want to stay here with the other two. You know you're always welcome at mine."

"But I don't want to be a burd-"

"Don't even say that word. You'll never be anything like that to me, Naomi. Just remember that. Remember that I'll walk the world and back a million times plus for you. I'll always be here, no matter what. I'll be here whenever you need me, no matter what. I'll be whatever you want me to be."

"Well, I'm still single..." I smiled at him, to which he turned bright red. I think he thought it was a joke. "And I'm not joking. So, Bennett Frazier, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, yes I will, Naomi Lorraine," he answered before kissing me passionately. We pulled away and fell asleep in eachothers arms, now happy that we finally had eachother.