25

I was slammed against the wall. I could feel my heart breaking from the impact of me hitting the wall and all of the insults.

I just smiled at Raymond's goons. "Before you do anything else, I have a question for Raymond?" They stopped what they were doing and gave eachother confused looks. Raymond stood there, annoyed.

"What is it now, nerds?"

"How comes you haven't even laid a finger on me today? What's changed your mind? Are you feeling guilty? Do you like me? Or even better- but not on my part- do you love me?" I smirked.

Raymond was speechless. He came up to me, still not laying a finger on me. "Maybe I'm saving all of my energy on one big beating for you."

"Well, your screwed then. How are you going to have sex with the latest slut if you can't waste your energy?"

I heard him mutter something under his breath. "What was that, Raymond?"

"Nothing!" He said, way too quickly.

Raymonds pov:

I love Naomi. I always have. She's never loved me though. I've always ruined her life. Something I regret.

Whenever I'm fucking, and I quote, "the latest sluts" I always picture her face. Sometimes I even say her name, but under my breath. They either think I'm saying their name or something to them or they don't hear it.

The reason it all started is because of dickwad, oops, I mean Dominic. I've always been jealous of him as they were so close. Then, when he left, she moved away from me. Now, she's hanging out with my idols.

Declan Lynch, Jordan Wallace and Bennett Frazier.

Or in other words: The Three Musketeers.

How am I supposed to beat them? They have strong, funny and brains, brains and bluntness. And most of all, they are the guys of every girls dream. They are at least the hottest people in school.

They can easily beat me to a pulp with one punch. And that's from the weakest one, Jordan Wallace. Bennett has strength, but isn't nearly as strong as Declan Lynch. He might as well be the strongest man in the world.

They could all get any women they want, including Naomi. I'm surprised she hasn't started to date one of them yet.

Bennetts pov:

I ran up to Raymond and pulled him away from Naomi. "The fuck-" Raymond started.

"Don't "the fuck-" me. You know what you were doing." I said, giving him my best Declan glare. "You should be glad you got me, not Declan. If he saw you right now he would be absolutely pissed."

"Too late." Naomi said, quietly. It was just loud enough for us to hear.

Jordan and Declan ran over to us. Declan went to grab Raymond then looked at me. He stepped back away from Rayshit. Jordan rushed to Naomi, checking her over.

Raymonds' 'loyal' goons were nowhere to be seen.

I grabbed Raymond. "Aww! He's protecting Nomi!" He said.

"Bad move." Declan muttered, whistling afterwards. Jordan just smirked.

"Declan, Jordan. Take Naomi away. I'll meet you guys later. I've got some shit to pick up and get rid off." A fire blazed in my eyes as I stared Raymond down.

When Naomi and the others were gone, I turned into an absolute phsychopath. This is the worst I've been.

I held the back off his head, pushing him to the floor. I held onto his head tightly, bringing my knee into the ugly thing he has the decency to call a face.