63

Naomis pov:

I sat and looked out of the window that I was sat next to. Me and the boys (not including Bennett) were in the Madhatter, and, surprise, surprise, the boys were arguing.

My thoughts were going wild, but they were all focused on one person. On one guy.

I wished he was there with us and not with his dad. I don't even know why he went there. I missed him, though.

I wanted to punch the other twos faces in as well.

Such a good day.

"Naomi, stop daydreaming about Bennett-" Jordan started.

"I'm not daydreaming about Bennett," I turned to him and crossed my arms. I tried to seem like I was telling the truth but the blush on my face said otherwise. Frick being able to blush. Why is it a thing?

"Oh, my god! You were actually thinking about him!" Jordan gasped, completely forgetting about the argument and what he was going to say.

"Naomi has a crush!" Declan sung out, grinning at me.

I laughed emptily at him. "Haha, no. Such a funny joke that ISN'T TRUE!"

"Whatever you say, Little Nomes," Jordan ruffled my hair.

"Little Nomes can easily beat you up, Jordan, don't forget that," I gritted out, emphasising the nickname. I hate the nicknames he gives me.

"Aw, is Little Nomes angwy?" Jordan teased to which I put my middle finger in his face and turned towards the window.

I saw a familiar car pull up and then someone get out, a hood covering their face. They looked up for a split second and I saw the familiar icy glare and... Tears?

I stood up and jumped onto the table, jumping off and running out after Bennett as the boys gave me curious looks. They followed behind me as I chased Bennett down the street. He was full on sprinting, but not from me. I soon caught up to him and we were in the park. I grabbed his arm, turning him around.

I hugged him tightly, to which he started to cry onto my shoulder. The other two were no where in sight, probably trying to either find us or couldn't keep up.

I put my hands on his face, wiping his tears and standing an arm's length away from him. "What happened, Bennett?"

"He, uh, he hit me. He hit me and tried to hit Bentley and Brennan, but I managed to protect this two, luckily," he whispered.

"That piece of shit," I mumbled, turning and storming out of the park. Bennett tried to grab hold of me, tried to plead with me but it was useless. My anger had completely taken over me. I got into Bennetts car, which he got into the passenger side.

I know I didn't have my driver's license then, but I could kind of drive. I soon got to Mr Benedict Frazier's house (well, I should say mansion, but he doesn't deserve that) and stormed in past security. Bennett trailed after me, probably feeling completely useless.

I found his dad in his office, but I ignored his shocked face and need to try and get me out of there. I approached him, pointing a finger in his face. "Why? Why'd you do it?"

"Oh, look. My pathetic excuse of a son needs his little ugly girlfriend to stick up for him."

"At least I'm not as ugly as your soul," I snapped.

"Ooh, feisty."

"One day you're going to get a cold from the ice inside your soul," I growled out. Yes, I did just quote Christina Perri in this situation. Fight me, bitch.

"Did you just quote-"

"Yes, now shut the fuck up and answer my fucking question," a fire burned inside of me, about to unleash itself.

"I did it because he's a worthless piece of shit and is the worst son-" I didn't let him carry on. I slapped him before jumping on his desk then onto him, knocking him off of his chair. I let the fire within me unleash itself, letting it carry me like the wind if I was a plastic bag.

Once I had knocked him unconscious, I turned and grinned at Bennett who was grinning back, putting his phone down from recording the whole thing. We ran out as security chased us around the building. We smashed things and created destruction wherever we ran. We then went into his garage, wrecking his many, many, many cars.

We high fived, running out to Bennetts car and driving to the base. I told the boys to meet us there and I filled them in with what happened.

Once inside the base, the boys said that they wouldn't be back for about an hour or so. I grinned to myself, approaching Bennett. "Thank you for today, Naomi."

"It's okay, Bennett," I smiled at him before pulling him in and kissing him passionately.

From there, we ended up in his bed, doing some unspeakable things.