7 p1

Jordans pov-

I looked at Bennett. He had a huge blush on his cheeks whenever Naomi held eye contact with him. He was just sat there staring at her, like she is the only girl he has ever seen. He does see other girls but not like he sees Naomi and I don't blame him.

I think he's feeling.... flustered?

"Bennett why are you staring at Naomi and blushing?" Declan asked the question on both our minds.

"Uh what? Sorry I was thinking."

I could tell it was an act but didn't want to push him further, except Declan still wanted answers.

"Why are you blushing though?"

"I am?"

"Yeah, you are."

"Are you feeling...." I began.

"Jordan, don't answer that if you know what is good for you." Bennett said bluntly. Actually he always says things bluntly so there is no point adding that.

"Flustered?"

I stood up as he started to chase me. The others have always been faster than me so it was easy for him to catch up. I ran upstairs and he expected me to go in my room.

Not today kiddo.

I really confused him and went in Naomi's. Bennett didn't come in because of her being a girl. Me and Naomi are girlfriends so like I'm allowed in. Totally.

He went bright red as he stood by the door. "Are you feeling even more... Flustered?"

"Shut up. Die in a hole. Fuck off. Your dead to me. You will be dead." He said all at once.

"Yeah, you definitely like Naomi cause you've never acted like that before."

"Declan! Can you come and murder Jordan please because he is in Naomi's room and I don't want to invade her space."

"With pleasure. I thought you would never ask Bennett."

Declan came up clicking his knuckles. Naomi came after him. "Declan can I help kill him for him coming in my room without permission?"

"Yeah."

"Bennett you would also be dead coming in here so at least your smart and didn't. And Declan you are alright because I'm giving you permission to kill Jordan and get him out of my room." Naomi said.

Bennett blushed even harder and walked off to his room probably. I was getting chased round the house by Naomi and Declan. I knew Declan was fast, but Naomi is faster. It's pretty scary actually.

Bennetts pov:

Does he know? What will he do if he knows? Will he tell her? Please be smart for once Jordan and know not to tell her unless he wants to be dead.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Why do I love her so much that I always blush around her and now Jordan probably knows?

I got my bean bag out of my cupboard and sat down on it. I had my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. Why. The. Fuck. Does. Bad. Things. Happen. To. Me.?

I've never felt like this since her. My first love, my first heartbreak. One of the reasons I left my family.

I hope I don't do stupid things with Naomi. I don't want to mess it up. But that's the only thing I'm good at. Messing things up. Things will never be the same if I touch them or even look at them.

I hadn't realized but a tear had slipped out of my eye and down my cheek. Luckily I managed to hold the others back, if not I would of had to drive somewhere without the others or lock myself in my room.

The memories all flooded back.

Flashback~

"I'm sorry! He kissed me first!" She said.

"No. This is the third time that this has happened. No more chances. I don't want my heart broken again. You fix it and then break it. One more break and it will be unfixable. I can't do this anymore."

She was sat on her bed, tears streaming down her face. She screamed at me. She slapped me. She punched me. She chucked everything she could get hold off at me.

"It's not my fault in unresistable to other guys, Bennett. Your not the only one who I have hurt. I have hurt loads of other boys just by dating you. You piece of shit."

"I don't give a fuck about everyone you've hurt. Just about that I hope I will never see you again."

With that, I walked out. I slammed all the doors. I got on my car and drove. I drove to the nearest deserted bridge.

I sat on the edge. I didn't deserve to live. I've hurt everyone I've ever spoke to. I'm just the emo rich kid who everyone bullies. And they are right. I should just kill myself. End it all.

But then they helped me. "Bennett!! Where have you b- wait no fucking way are you doing that. You aren't, no you can't Bennett!! Who's going to stop us from fighting? To help us understand everything? To help us with the gang?" Declan shouted. They were pulling me up. They carried me to my car. They sat me down in the passenger seat.

I stayed silent. Tears streaming down my face silently. The first time they saw me cry. Jordan stayed silent, not knowing what to say to me or Declan. They couldn't say anything, it was too upsetting for them.

Declan drove us back to the base, where I just sat in my room crying for days.

End of flashback~

The tears were running down my face, like a river. I was just sat there silently, like the day they found me.

I couldn't stop the tears. I even started to laugh at the memories with the guys whilst tears were still falling. People must have thought I was insane, not human. But people always knew that. I was called it everyday. By everyone.

A/n ok so I kinda sad chapter that will definitely have a part two because there actually wasn't any Bennomi other than Bennett blushing about Naomi so like yeah. Also I'm thinking of doing a Bennett X reader but I'm not sure if I should just add it in here cause it will just be one shots or do a whole different book. And also comment or vote or message me if you want Jordomi, Decomi or any other ships. I prefer Bennomi so it's only if you guys want them then I will do it.

Also please tell me if you do want any other ships if to add it in this book or do another book with different ships or to do a book about each. If any one does want them ships I'm thinking to do a book for Jordomi and one for Decomi and then another one for like Parkomi and that.

Up to you guys.