56

"Are you alright?" I asked, but I got no answer from the blue eyed boy.

"Bennett? Are you okay?" Jordan looked at him in concern. He ignored all of us and just carried on walking.

He walked past us, heading upstairs.

"Bennett!" I raised my voice. "What's up with you?"

"Just leave me alone," he said quietly, carrying on walking.

"No, not until you tell us what's up!" I persisted. He stopped at the top of the stairs. He turned his head and looked over his shoulder at me.

"I said for you to just leave me alone," he snapped, before going to carry on moving towards his room.

"What is your problem? We're here to help you," I crossed my arms.

"How am I supposed to tell you something I don't fucking know?" He asked before walking into his room, slamming his door shut.

Me and the other two boys shared looks of concern. "I'm honestly worried about that guy. He's been off for days," Declan shook his head and sighed before he ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't know what's upsetting the guy," Jordan also shook his head.

"I don't know either, but I'm going to get to the bottom of it, one way or another," I said confidently.

----

Bennetts pov:

I leant on my door, sliding down it like the tears that were sliding down my face. My mind's a mess. I don't want to be here, but I don't know where I want to be. I don't know what I want anymore, but I feel I know where it's all going to lead to.

I want to be happy. I want to be able to laugh again. I want to be able to walk out of my house without people screaming about me. I want my dad to leave me alone. I want my mum back.

But that's never going to happen, is it? I'm screwed. No one wants me: no one wants to attempt to save me. I feel unloved and broken beyond help. I feel like I don't belong in this world anymore. I feel like I want to forever stay in darkness, forever in the depths of my imagination. At least then I'll be able to think I'm in the world I want to be in, not this cruel reality.

I stood up, opening my bedroom door and jogged down the stairs of the base. I made my way into the kitchen, ignoring the other three. They all tried to speak to me but I carried on to block out their voices.

We both know that their concern is all fake. They don't care about me. They don't give a fuck. To them I'm their servant, the person to take them to places and their personal chef. May I add, their personal bank that gives away money for free.

They're not really my friends. They're just waiting for the moment to push me down to the ground, to kick me and punch me harder than my past bullies. Maybe they'll beat me until I'm dead. I wouldn't mind that. It'll be doing me a favour... And everyone else, come to think of it.

I opened the fridge, grabbing a beer. I opened it up and downed the whole thing, a satisfactory burn running down my throat. I grabbed the whole pack, placing it on the kitchen table and closing the fridge with my foot. I sat down on a chair as the others came into the room.

Naomi glared at me, snatching the crate of beers away from me. I glared back, but none of us backed down. Declan cleared his throat, making us both look at him. "What's up, Bent?"

"Nothing," I growled out. "Now can I have my beers back?"

"Nope, because something is obviously wrong," Jordan smiled sympathetically at me.