27

I took a quick glance at him as he concentrated on his maths homework. His piercings glistened in the light of my room.

Bennett moved slightly, making me tear my gaze from him and down to my phone. Then Lynn texted me.

Lynn: how's the date going?

Me: it's not a date! We're doing maths homework

Lynn: sure, sure. I bet you'll end up fucking or something.

Me: in your dreams and mine and his nightmares

Lynn: we all know that you two wanna fuck. The sexual tension is just too much

Me: oh fuck off

Lynn: love u to, Naomi

Me: I don't love u when ur being annoying like u r now

Lynn: you do love me. Anyways, gtg! Cover his stump before you hump!

Me: go now before I hunt u down and slap u

I physically rolled my eyes at Lynn's texts. "What was that for?" Bennett asked me, looking up.

"The eye roll? Just Lynn being Lynn, or should I say attempting to be Cupid."

"Who's she trying to get together now?"

"You'll slap her if I tell you." I warned.

"Just tell me. Is it Jordan and Declan? Jordan and her? Wait, she's into girls. My bad. Actually, Jordan is a girl." Bennett insisted. I laughed.

"Well, she's trying to hook us two up. She keeps calling this maths homework 'a date'." I put quotation marks on the last two words.

Bennett muttered something that I couldn't hear so I just shrugged it off.

"Anyways, how you getting on with your maths homework?"

"I'm finished. So I'm now up to date on all of my homework, for once."

"If only the other two would put the effort in. I wondered why they were idiots."

"Idiots is way to smart for them." Bennett added to my statement.

"True, but they are smarter than Raymond."

"Think of it, everyone is." Bennett said bluntly. I just smiled.

"Do you want to go and find the others?" I asked.

"They've gone out. Maybe we could go shopping or something."

"Sure."

We headed out of my room and to one of Bennett's many cars. I got in next to him and went to turn the radio on. Surprisingly, Bennett let me choose the music as he started to drive.

Panic! At The Disco came on and Brendon's voice filled the car. The song was called, lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. I blushed at the lyrics. Seriously, Brendon? A song about sex?

Bennett looked at me and smirked. "What's wrong, Naomi? Are you feeling flustered?"

"If you weren't driving and couldn't possibly put my life in danger I would slap you." I replied bluntly.

"You love me to much."

"Says the guy that probably heard this song and thinks of me." I smirked as he went bright red.

"But you think of Declan when this comes on." He snapped back.

"You think of Jordan."

"Fuck. No one's worse than Jordan."