55

Naomis' pov:

I finished spray painting Bennett's car. The boys dared me to prank him, and have it actually affect him. This is my first try.

I pulled my mask off of my face as Bennett walked out of the door. "Naomi, you didn't have to buy Jordan a new car!" Bennett shook his head, smirking. "Look, Jordan, she added dicks onto it for you."

Declan and I laughed as Jordan opened his mouth in shock. I should be doing the same as Jordan, but it was just too amazing not to laugh.

"I will get you, Bennett," I muttered.

_

I ran up behind Bent and plucked his phone out of his hands. I ran and went into his camera roll. A picture of him drunk with a dick drawn on his back from our last prank came up. I posted it on his Instagram.

"Why do you want everyone to see what an awesome life I have?" Bent asked.

"Fuck you," I flipped him off and walked out the room. "Jordan, here's Bents phone," I handed him the phone as he laughed maniacally.

"Jordan, sometimes I wonder if your a phsycho," Declan shook his head.

"Yep, I'm a phsycho. Fight me bitch!"

"I'll kill you by sitting on you," Declan laughed as the blondes face dropped.

"True, fatass," Bent smirked. Jordan tapped away on Bennett's phone, laughing at his insult.

Now it was Declans turn to be at a loss of word, dumbfounded.

I stood up and walked into Bennett's room. I grabbed his Panic! At The Disco merch and took it outside, the boys following.

I lit a fire. "Bennett, why don't my pranks affect you? Answer truthfully or this goes," to prove a point, I lowered the merch over the fire, making sure not to set it a light.

"Because they don't. I can't even answer your question as to why," he shrugged.

"Ugh, I'm gonna get nowhere," I chucked his merch at him and stormed inside, into my room.

I sat down and brainstormed. Until I got it.

__

I walked downstairs in the dress and heels. "Hey boys," I smiled, winking at Jordan and Declan. "I'm just going out with my boyfriend."

"Ooh, Naomi has a date!" Jordan wolf whistled, but not flirtatiously.

"I bet he's going to need a cold shower tonight, Naomi," Declan smirked.

"How comes I didn't know about this so called 'boyfriend'?" Bent asked.

"I thought you'd get jealous," I shrugged.

"Me? Get jealous? Why do you think I'd get jealous and the others wouldn't?" He raised and eyebrow at me.

"Because your the most.... Mysterious. I don't know what you feel about me whereas with the others it's obvious," I shrugged.

The doorbell went, interrupting Bennett as he was about to argue back. "The date has arrived," Jordan winked at me.

I told the others about my plans as soon as I thought of it, so they helped in persuading Bentley to help, even though he didn't need persuading.

I opened the door to see Bentley in a suit. He winked at me. "Guys! I'm going now! If you want to find out who the date is, Bennett, you might as well come and see for yourself."

"Fine, just so I know who I'm murdering if he hurts you," Bent called out, walking to the door.

His face dropped for a split second before it was covered up by his poker face. It came so quick that I almost missed it, but I didn't.