17

A/n ok so Naomi won't be in this one, sorry. I'm not gonna give anymore spoilers.

I took my motorcycle helmet off and walked into school after attaching it to my bike. I walked in to get my time table for my new school, Dartwell High.

I turned the corner to find my locker for my books I was just given. I saw a group of people with three guys in the middle. People were taunting them and throwing a few punches at them.

I stood there, knowing what it's like to be in that situation, with everyone against you.

I stormed over there and pushed through the crowd. I stood in front of the boys. "What the hell is wrong with you sickos? Leave them alone."

A guy, probably the leader of the group, smirked at me. "Fresh meat. And she's sticking up for the freaks. Are you gonna join the freak show they perform in?"

"What? The freak show people like you come from? No, I'm not a sicko like you, cunt." I snapped back.

"Ooh, feisty."

"Bitch, are you trying to be funny? Well all km going to say is the funniest thing about you is your face and how tiny your dick is."

His face went scarlett. I smirked at him. He lifted his hand to slap me so I grabbed it. I brought my knee up and hit him in his painful place.

"Don't!" I heard a small voice say. I felt something grabbing onto my arm. I turned around to see someone with Blonde hair and green eyes. His hair was curly, making him look cute.

I saw a muscular guy with brown hair and brown eyes to match. He just stared down at the floor.

Then there was a guy with a poker face. He had an icy blue glare and black bangs to cover his piercing eyes. He had piercings on his ear.

"Someone has to stand up to these phsychopaths, so I'm going to help you." I turned back to the guy on the floor.

"Aww! They have a girl protecting them."

"Says the guy who is too scared to approach them without an army." I spat at him.

"They never stand up for themselves."

"Probably because your not worth their time. All you are is a pile of shit that won't move and keeps bothering them."

He glared at me then walked off. The guys behind me muttered a thanks and just stared at the floor. "Anytime." I went to walk off but the blue eyed one grabbed my wrist. I winced in pain.

He pulled his hand back quickly. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's fine. I don't want to say why it hurt." I looked at the floor, eyes brimming with tears.

"Are you new? Do you want us to show you about? As a thanks, of course." The brown eyed one asked.

"I would love you guys to." I smiled at them. They just nodded their heads.

A/n ok so this was a short one and I might do it as an actual book without Naomi. Sorry to peeps who like her, I have nothing against her but I just wanted to try something different.

Edit- ok so this is now a book called the fourth musketeer. Information in the next chapter/ well it's an a/n but still