47 p2

Bennetts pov:

Me and Naomi ran from the other two. We had just pushed them both in a pool.

We climbed to a slide, and when Jordan and Declan got half way up, we went down the slide together, quickly climbing out of the pool.

We ran and ran throughout the waterpark with the lights barely guiding us along.

We ended up renting the place out, and it's awesome!

"Ahh, fuck! We lost them," Jordans voice came out.

Me and Naomi hid under a slide, and crawled to another one, and another. We kept going until we came to an entrance of the slides. We ran up to find the kind man that stayed overnight for us and he gave us something to sit on. Being smaller, Naomi had to sit inbetween my legs.

We went down the dark twists and turns, screaming and laughing. At the end of the slide, we fell off of the thing we were sitting on and into the cold water.

We laughed as we climbed out of the water, running to more slides.

We finished going on all of the slides, and ran through some water that squirted up from the ground. We heard Jordan and Declan so I grabbed Naomi's hand and dragged her behind a bush. There wasn't much room between us and the fence so I had to hold Naomi against my body so she wasn't in the bush.

They stood the other side of the bush, looking around the park.

Naomi started to whisper rant nervously. I turned her around in the little space we had and kissed her before putting my finger to my lips, silencing her.

She just nodded and clutched my hand nervously, looking anywhere but my eyes.

They soon moved, which meant we could get out from behind the bush.

Once we were out, we grabbed our towels and wrapped them around us. Naomi was colder than me, so I wrapped an arm around her to give her some kind off warmth.

The boys finally found us standing in the lobby, now fully dressed. "Ok, we're going to get changed now," Jordan winked at us which I rolled my eyes at.

Once the boys were out of sight, Naomi turned towards me and kissed me again, taking me by surprise. I kissed back before she pulled away. "Thank you for tonight, Bennett."

"Your welcome, Naomi."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"Can you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes. Yes, I'll be your boyfriend," I smiled at her before giving the love of my life a hug and a kiss.

Once the boys were out of the changing rooms, we left and went home.

A/n sorry it's so short! I didn't really know what to write so...