36 p2

"I don't want to do this." Naomi said to me, as I payed for the camera. "But, I want to at the same time. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah. You don't want what happened to happen again, but you also want to see if anything like it will happen again." I explained her thoughts.

"Your so good at this."

"Let's go and get Jordan and Declan. Do you want to make the YouTube channel first or go to the place and record the video?"

"Let's make the channel. The four Musketeers. Or maybe it should be called the Musketeers just in case someone can't make it? I don't know." Naomi rambled.

"I think the four Musketeers then we can explain if someone isn't with us and why someone else is, or whatever." I smiled at Naomi.

"Ok, yeah. Good idea. I don't know what to say on camera. Maybe we should do an introductory video first? Then the video at the place? Like, we could record the introductory one after, but post it first?"

"We could do, but let's talk to the others first. Also, calm down, Naomi!" She smiled at me, as I returned the gesture.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. I'm just so excited for this!"

"I can tell." I laughed. She just stared at me. "What?" I asked, still laughing.

"You have a nice laugh. You should laugh more often, and smile. Frowning doesn't suit you."

"Naomi, are you hyper?"

"No. I haven't had too much sugar this morning. Why?"

"You just seem to be acting weird compared to usual, even when your excited your not like this."

"I don't know. Maybe it's you. Maybe you've done something to me that I don't know about, or maybe I do know about it but just don't want to admit it." She shrugged. Ok, I'm only slightly weirdend out.

What does she mean by that? Wait, wait, wait. Does she like me?! Maybe, but that's impossible. Who would like me? Not even my own family likes me, let alone a girl, especially Naomi. She's just too cute and adorable to like me. We are complete opposites.

But opposites attract eachother......

I don't even know anymore. If she does like me, then so be it. Yeah, I like her too, but I'm going to let her decide what she wants to do. If she wants to ask me out, great. If she wants to stay friends, I'm cool with that. As long as she's in my life, I'm good.

"Bennett.... We've been parked for like the past five minutes. Are you coming in?" Naomi cut through my train of thought.

"O-oh, y-yeah I'm coming." Seriously, Bennett? Stuttering, in front of Naomi? I need help.

I followed Naomi as she ran inside, rambling to the others what we are doing. I took the camera in. "Yeah, let's do the introductory video now!" Jordan said. "Then we can go ghost hunting."

"If there's something strange," Declan started.

"In the neighborhood." Naomi carried on.

"Who are you gonna call?" Jordan also joined in.

Everyone's eyes went to me. "No. No way am I doing it."

"Aww, Bent. You always spoil our fun!" Jordan whined.

"No, it's called not wanting to embarrass myself. I'm not a fool like you, Jordan." I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." Jordan huffed.

"Hate you too, buddy." I patted his arm. "Anyways, let's get this video started."

Jordan set the camera up. "Hello! This is a new channel and this is an introductory video. I feel so awkward doing this but let's get into it!" Naomis' voice rang throughout the silent room.