40

Jordans pov:

I nervously walked up to Naomi door and knocked. "Come in!" Her voice rang out. I walked in as excitement and nervousness ran through my veins.

"Naomi, I need a favour," I got straight to the point.

"Depends what it is...." She smiled.

I looked outside her door to see if anyone was about. Once the coast was clear, I shut the door. "Can you be my fake girlfriend?"

"Before I sign up to anything, why?"

"Well, I, uh, like Declan. He won't even glance at me so, uh, I was thinking that I could, uh, make him jealous?" I partly asked as my nerves got the best of me and must have shown on my face.

"Sure, Jordan. How about we go downstairs holding hands and break the "news" to them?" Naomi asked.

"Sure," I smiled. I'm praying that this works.

Naomis' pov:

I grabbed Jordans clammy hand as we walked down the stairs. He looked at me and smiled, mouthing a thank you as the others stared at us.

"Are you two a thing?" Declan asked straight away.

"Yeah, we are," I nodded. Hurt flashed in Declans eyes. He nodded sadly.

I looked at Bennett to see the same look in his eyes as Declan, but deeper with other emotions mixed into his hurt. He stood up, not even glancing at us and walked into the kitchen.

"Prove it," Declan smirked, but his voice wobbling.

"Ok," I smiled confidently as Jordan stood smiling like an idiot. Jordan turned to me and gave me a worried look. I smiled more confidently.

I grabbed Jordans shirt and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Surprise took over him, but only for a brief moment. He kissed back just as passionately, but I could tell that none of us felt anything.

We pulled away to see a dumbfounded Declan. His eyes showed so many emotions. Mainly anger, hurt and betrayal.

"Uh, I have to go," Declan ran out of the door.

I looked at Jordan and whispered, "it's working, but I think it's working on not just one, but two people."

He looked at me with a confused expression. I rolled my eyes before asking, "did you see Bennett's reaction?"

"Oh God, I didn't think about him!" Jordan panicked. I dragged him upstairs, shutting my bedroom door behind us.

"Don't worry. It means I get something out of this," I smiled.

"Wait.... So you like Bennett?!" He gasped.

"Yeah, I do. Which is one of the reasons I agreed to do this," I smiled.

"So that's why I got you to do it so easily," Jordan smiled. "I thought that maybe you were so obsessed with Jeclan that you did it."

"That as well," I laughed.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a minute before Jordan spoke up. "Thank you, Naomi, for doing this. You don't know how much it means to me," he smiled and I could see the good emotions swirling in his eye. "Wait, what if Declan likes you and not me?"

"Oh trust me, he likes you alright. He was staring at you, not me."

"Maybe he was plotting my murder," Jordan shrugged but worry was evident on his face and in his voice.

"He was staring at you with love in his eyes, Jordan! Trust me, I saw it!" I practically shouted at Jordan.

"Ok, I'm going to have to trust you on this," he sighed.