1 p2

"if you open that door you can't use any computers for a month and you are on cleaning duty."

"Fine."

"Jordan!!! Help me!! Or I will call Declan to murder you! And you too Bennett!"

"Remember he listens to me."

"Declan!!! Help me! Bennett won't let me in my room and Jordan won't help me! Can you beat them both up!! Please!!"

Declan came and looked at Jordan. He cracked his knuckles. He looked at Bennett. "I'm not beating up your boyfriend. But I will gladly beat the idiot up here."

"Says the guy who fails at school." Jordan mumbled.

"At least I don't have to cheat of Naomi here or anyone else." Declan growled.

They started arguing back and fourth. Jordan is this. Declan is that.

Little did they notice Bennett carry me away. "Wanna stay in my room tonight? I don't want you to have to walk in a war zone to get to the loo or anything. They are definitely gonna begin a war."

Cue the smashing of glass.

"Aww!! Little Benny wants to protect me!!" I said in a child's voice.

He went bright red. "Aww! He's blushing!! Your so adorable and cute!"

"They are the same thing." He said as he got redder.

"I know. I'm a nerd for a reason."

"You didn't answer my question. Yes, or no?"

"Fine. Just because I don't want to be in the middle of their war zone."

"Yes!!!!" He blushed.

"Aww!! Your excited to share a room with me!! If you take the quilt then you will be on the floor."

"We are sharing a bed?"

"Well I don't want you sleeping on the floor." It was my turn to blush.

"Ok. Same bed. Got it."

We crawled into bed with eachother and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

A/n when I put end I mean that it is the end of that certain story and if I really am going to end the book I will say in a author's note