53

Jordans pov:

I pushed Naomi into the pool. She screamed as Bennett glared at me. "She can't fucking swim!" Bent shouted at me. He took his top off and jumped in after her, grabbing her and lifting her onto the side of the pool.

"Shit! I forgot!" I cursed.

"Jordan, you are dead!" Both of them said, glaring at me.

"I could've died!" Naomi screamed.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" Then, I was being lifted and thrown into the pool.

"What happened?" Declan asked after chucking me in the pool. "What did he do?"

"Pushed Naomi in the pool and she can't swim so I had to save her," Bennett glared at me as I climbed out of the pool.

"So that's why your phone is in the pool?" Declan asked.

"Shit, your phone!" I went to get in the pool to grab it.

"I'd prefer Naomi to be alive than needing to buy a new phone," Bennett shrugged.

I froze and stood up.

"I'm going inside before someone tries to murder me again," Naomi glared at me as she walked inside the holiday home.

"I'm gonna check to see if she's alright," Declan said, leaving me and a murderous Bent alone.

Well, goodbye world. I lived a short life. I'm too young to die and beautiful to die!

"Seriously, Jordan? Is that all you've got to say?" Bennett asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I said that out loud?"

"Yes, you did, you eejit."

"Eejit?" I asked.

"Another word for idiot," Bent shrugged.

"And I'm just gonna go..." I slowly retreated into the holiday home before running up to my room.

Bennetts pov:

"Naomi, are you alright?" I asked, heading into the living room.

"Yeah, thanks for saving my ass," she smiled at me.

"No need to thank me. Plus, your fine ass is too gorgeous to die," I winked at her as she went bright red.

"Stop flirting with the girl who almost died!" Declan said. "She needs rest!"

"Declan, I'm fine! Stop being so overprotective!" Naomi placed a hand onto Declans leg which was bouncing up and down. It stopped instantly as Dec smiled.

"Oh, ok," he sighed. "I just don't want you to die. When I see Jordan next he's going to be 10 foot under ground."

We laughed. "I think I scared him with my glare," I smiled.

"Who wouldn't be scared if Bennett Frazier gave them his most famous glare?" Naomi asked innocently.

"Hey! I'm the only one you can base that question about," Declan pouted.

"True, but any of you mad is enough to make anyone shit their pants. Look how easy you made that guy piss his pants in PE when we first met, Declan," she smiled.

"True," he shrugged but smiled. "Anyways, I'm gonna go and kill Jordan. See you later."

He shut the door and walked up the stairs. Naomi looked at me. "I haven't properly thanked you, yet," she smiled as she walked over to me and sat down next to me.

She straddled my lap with her arms around my neck as I turned bright red. She leant in and kissed me passionately, her hands moving to my hair.

My arms made their way behind Naomi's back and pulled her in even more, which is basically impossible.

I deepened the kiss as my emotions went haywire. Soon, to my disappointment, we had to pull away for oxygen. Naomi stared into my eyes with her brown ones.

The ones that had so many emotions running through them.

"Thank you, Bennett," and with that, she walked out of the room as if nothing happened, leaving me dumbfounded and wanting more.