48

Bennetts pov:

I did air guitar and sing my heart out to you know what they do to guys like us in prison by my chemical romance.

Yeah, I know, long name, but awesome song.

Jordan and Declan were definitely not at the base, and Naomi..... I don't know where she is.

One second she's there, the next she's disappeared into thin air.

I grabbed my phone and used it as a microphone. I jumped about as if I was Dominic Harrison on stage, but not as crazy as him. God, I wonder how he has so much energy.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Naomi asked leaning against the door, amusement on her face.

"Fuck!" I put my hand on my heart. "Don't do that again."

"Now you know how I feel," she muttered.

"I'm the mysterious one, it's my job to do that," I replied, smiling. My chemical romance was still blasting in the background.

"I never knew this is what you would get up to in your spare time, Bent," she shook her head.

"What? A dudes gotta live a little. Plus, I hardly get to listen to good music, other than the radio in the car, but them songs are crap to the ones I have."

"Why don't you connect your phone to the car? Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that. Now your music will be blasted in the car."

"Oh, yeah, thanks Naomi," I laughed at her face, then I realised that shes wearing all black with dark makeup on. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"Because," she shrugged, coming into the room. She pushed me on my bed and straddled me. She leant down and kissed me passionately.

"Where's this coming from?" I smirked.

"A place," she smirked before giving me the night of my life.