A/N

Hey, y'all. I'm getting some questions about the facts and data I'm using for this book, so I just wanted to answer those for you.

Taunton State Hospital was a real place and all of the dates used are historically accurate. However, it was demolished in either 2006 or 2009 and is no longer standing today.

Dr. Henry Cotton is also a real person,  and all of the psychiatric and physical treatments and methods I described were 100% real.

The rules of the seances and Ouija boards I include are all true to the best of my knowledge, but there are a few different ways people like to use the boards.

The things Nessa debunks, like certain temperature changes and explanations of how EMF meters work, are all factual.

The poison they found in the basement and all of the other things on that tray also exist and were used in their day.

When Nessa is describing what to do during animal attacks, I used real data.

Later on in the book when lightning is brought up, the information is correct on how to protect yourself from it.

The part about Lizzie Borden is only partially true. She was deemed not guilty and was not sent to any sort of institution, but she did live in the town about 20 minutes away from where the asylum used to be.

Finally, all of the fun facts that Nessa says throughout the book are all completely true! I have a thing for fun facts and I always make sure they're fully accurate before sharing them with others.

I love the messages you guys send me, and love seeing how many of you guys have this book added to your reading lists/libraries.

Don't be afraid to comment on any chapters, and all votes are very appreciated. As of right now, this story is ranked #1 for the XPLR tag and #350 out of all 60k stories in the YouTube category. You guys are amazing and I appreciate you so much!

(Also, this story is about 80% completed, but I'm already working on a new Sam and Colby idea. It'll be a little more of a fantasy concept that deals with the seven deadly sins, but I'll put a little blurb about that at the end of this book.)

Thanks again, I love you all!!