61

"Where the hell did you find that doll?" Corey yelled, still standing far away.

"It was in a box in there," I called.

"Come back over here brother," Jake yelled.

"No!" Corey responded.

"I'll give you a kiss," Jake said.

"Well... okay," Corey said. He skipped over to Jake and jumped up into his arms.

"I love you," Corey said, leaning in to kiss Jake. Jake dropped him when Corey was about an inch away from his lips and we all burst out laughing.

"Dude, honestly, I thought you were actually going to do it," said Jake.

"I was," Corey said. He kept a straight face for another second before laughing again.

"Cake for life," I said.

"What?" asked Sam.

"Cake? Corey and Jake? Like Solby and Jam and Brolby?" I asked.

"Oh. Wait, then what's Colby's and Jake's?" asked Sam.

"Jolby?" I said. How did they not know these things?

"How come Colby always gets the longer part," whined Corey.

"Because Cake is the only other option for you two. I guess you and Jake could be Jorey," I said.

"But Cake sounds better," pointed out Sam.

"Plus you got that cake," said Colby. Jake and Corey turned around and slapped their asses. Colby pulled me into him and put his hand over my eyes.

"I don't need you to be scarred for life," he said.

"Hey! This is a gift that not many women get to see," said Corey. "Nessa is lucky to experience this."

"I feel like I'm going to be seeing a lot of this kind of thing on these trips," I said, pulling Colby's hand away from my eyes.

"They've definitely been holding back this time. Probably because of you, but I'm guessing they're going full send now that you're part of the group," said Sam. I shook my head. I still couldn't believe that I was a part of Sam and Colby now.

"Hey, we didn't record you guys telling me that I'm in the group. Like, we took pictures of it but not a video. How did you guys want to announce it?" I asked. "Plus none of your girlfriends go on these trips with you."

"Don't worry. We've got a plan," Colby said, winking at me.

"I hate surprises," I said.

"Yikes, might want to break up with Colby now, then," Jake said.

"Dude!" yelled Colby. "I promise it'll be a good surprise. You'll love it."

"Ugh. Alright," I sighed.

"Do you guys want to go find a place to do the stuff tonight?" asked Sam.

"I'm down," I said.

"Are we doing the séance or Ouija board tonight?" asked Colby.

"I vote we do the seance," said Jake.

"I vote we go to bed at 7pm," said Corey.

"What, so now you're afraid of the dark?" I teased.

"Have you ever even used a Ouija board or done a seance?" Corey asked.

"No. But I'm more than willing to try," I said. "And you've been using those boards for basically your entire life. Another night can't possibly hurt." Corey sighed.

"Yeah, yeah," said Corey.

"We do need to run to the store again, though. I forgot that we need a lighter for the candles tomorrow since we couldn't bring one on the plane. Plus some salt probably wouldn't hurt," Sam said.

"Nessa and I can go!" Colby said quickly. "You guys can find a place for tonight and we'll go get everything."

I looked over at him. I wasn't sure why he was so eager, but I sure didn't mind the idea of some alone time with Colby.

"Yeah, that works for me," I said.

"Perfect," Sam said, handing Colby the car keys and gate codes.

"Let's go," Colby said, quickly snatching my hand to pull us toward the car.

"Oh! Okay! Bye guys," I yelled over my shoulder.

"Later, losers," Jake said. I rolled my eyes at him, then climbed into the passenger side and buckled up. Colby turned on the car and drove away.

"What was that about?" I asked. Colby reached over and put his hand on my bare thigh.

"I just wanted some time with you. Without all of them," he said. I smiled to myself.

"Okay," I said quietly. I plugged my phone into the aux. "What do you want to listen to?" I asked.

"I don't care. Whatever you want, princess," he said. I felt myself blush. I needed to get used to him calling me things like that. I looked down at my phone and chuckled.

"I've got the perfect thing," I said. I reached up and turned the volume up, then pressed play. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction came on the speakers. Colby clenched his jaw and smiled.

"Oh my God," he chuckled, looking over at me. I raised my eyebrows at him, and we both started singing along to it.

We sang along to the entire song, laughing and smiling and yelling the whole time. When it ended, I looked down to choose another song.

"I can't believe you just did that," Colby said.

"And I can't believe you knew every word," I laughed. I tapped on the next song and Colby started laughing again.

"Really? Party in the USA?" he laughed.

"Are you suggesting you don't love this song?" I asked.

"Well who doesn't love this song!" he exclaimed. We sat and danced in the car for a minute, laughing with each other. When the chorus came on, I grabbed his hand and held it up.

"So, I put my hands up!" We both yelled, laughing too hard to sing the next line. We laughed until my sides hurt and tears started rolling down my face.

"Jesus Christ," Colby said, clutching his side with one of his hands. "Ow," he said, chuckling.

"That was great," I giggled.

"This is why you're the best," he said, putting his hand back on my thigh.