PART TWO: 59

A/N: I started a second book, but decided to just keep it under the same title since so many of you already have this one added to your libraries. The second book picks up literally right where the last one left off.

!!ALSO!! This is a book about Sam and Colby going somewhere haunted. It will get creepy, it will get scary. They use Ouija boards and do seances. It's nothing too bad, but is more intense than the chapters before this. (it's not any scarier than watching their videos)

Thank you so much for the reads & don't forget to click the star and vote for whatever chapters you liked!

"Okay, okay. Sorry to distract us from the task at hand here. We thought he already told you," said Sam.

"That's what you guys were talking about when you were playing that wolf video back, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, after we were able to comprehend that you fought off a whole ass wolf with a fucking brick all by yourself," said Jake.

"While I was taking a piss," said Corey.

"I thought you were talking about how fucking crazy I was, not that you wanted me to join you guys for all of your future series and date Colby," I said.

"Oh, no, we didn't talk about you guys dating. But that was bound to happen eventually," said Sam.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Dude wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Do you know what it's like to listen to someone talk about something nonstop for six and a half days? Let me tell you, it's the most annoying thing ever," said Corey.

"Jesus, Corey," said Sam.

"Yeah, let them be happy. At least until three in the morning. We all know some crazy shit is going to go down here. It's an abandoned asylum, for god's sake," said Jake.

"Okay, okay. You guys want to go to the building on the other side of the main sanitarium? What did Officer Bates call it?" I asked.

"He called it the storage facility," Sam said, taking the camera off the top of the car where he had put it.

"When do I get to see those pictures?" Colby asked.

"I'll pull them up when we get back up to the room so I can change the battery out," said Sam.

"You were standing right there, why do you want to see them now?" I asked Colby.

"Because! We got pictures of your face when we told you that you're part of the team. You were sitting on me and Corey's shoulders when we told you, so I didn't get to see what your reaction was," said Colby.

"We've got plenty of videos of your reaction to Colby asking you out, too. Oh, and some pictures of that big old group hug," said Jake.

"Yeah, when you started crying. Pussy," Corey joked.

"Hey! At least I don't use a fanny pack or wear bucket hats under hoods!" I yelled.

"Nice one, Mom," Jake said.

"That hit a little too close to home," Corey said, starting to fake cry.

"Who's the pussy now?" I teased.

"Okay, enough," Sam chuckled. We had made our way over to the other building, the only other one that hadn't begun collapsing into itself.

It looked the same as the office building on the other side of the sanitarium. It was tall and plain, made out of faded red brick. There were windows scattered around the front and sides, and a door identical to the one at the office building. The lettering at the top of this one read 'Main Storage Facility.'

Sam walked up to the door and unlocked it with the master key Bates had given us. Sam opened the door about a foot before it smacked against something.

"What the," Sam said. "Oh, god danggit. Something's blocking the door."

I stepped up behind him and shined my flashlight into the dim building. I could see a desk to the immediate right of the door, blocking where we would have been able to walk in if the door would open more.

Jake came up to the door and pushed his shoulder against it, trying to nudge it open with his body weight.

"Here, let me try," Corey said. We all stepped back from the door and Corey planted his feet on the ground. He rammed his side into the door four times with no luck before stopping.

"Fuck," Colby said. "I wanted to see what was in there."

"Do you think there's another entrance?" asked Sam.

"Could we find a way to wedge this one open?" asked Colby.

I could hear the guys continuing to talk, but I wandered back over to the door. It wasn't open very far, and there was a desk the height of my waist blocking any chance of walking in. But I could probably climb in. I was smaller than the guys. I looked back at them, their backs facing me now as they continued to talk about different ideas. I turned on my flashlight and put it into my mouth to free my hands.

I pushed one of my hands against the edge of the open door and the other against the side of the doorframe, then hoisted myself up onto the desk, having to turn myself sideways to fit through the narrow opening.

I slid through the opening and pointed my light out into the room. It was another big single room but was packed full of all sorts of things. It was definitely a storage facility that hadn't been touched or sorted through in over 45 years.

I looked down on in front of me, where there wasn't much room to even stand. There was another dusty desk about a foot in front of the one I was standing one. I hopped over onto the second desk, which I hadn't realized was metal. A loud clank echoed through the big, open room.

"Nessa?" yelled Sam.

"Where is she?" asked Jake.

"Ness!" Colby called. I heard their footsteps on the gravel outside quickly moving toward me. "Ness, are you in there?" Colby yelled through the partially open door. I realized he couldn't even see me unless he came all the way in the building.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said. "I just jumped onto a metal desk. Can you guys fit up onto that first desk by the door? This place is jam packed and I don't know if I'll be able to move it for you guys to get in here," I said. I shined my light toward the entry and saw Colby's ring-clad hands wrap themselves around the edge of the door and the doorframe like I had. He grunted with the effort of trying to pull himself up, but his hands pulled back a second later.

"I can't get in," Colby said. "You sure it's safe in there?" he asked. I laughed.

"No," I said.

"Here, let me try. I'm skinnier," Sam said. I saw his hands take the spot that Colby's had been in, and Sam barely fit through the crack a moment later.

"Hi," I said, smiling at him.

"Hi," he said back.

"Pretty cool, right?" I asked, shining my light around. Sam stepped over and hopped onto the desk I was at, standing next to me. It made another loud clank.

"Are you—,"

"Yes, Colby. We're okay. Metal desk, remember?" I asked.

"Right. Did you guys want to bring the camera in there while we try to find another way in?" Colby called through the crack.

"Sure," I said. I gracefully leaped back over onto the first desk and bent down to grab the camera Colby was holding out.

"Thank ya," I said, taking the big one from Colby's hands and the small night-vision camera from Jake. I turned to go back in.

"Wait," Colby said.

"What?" I asked, facing him again and squatting down to stick my face out of the door.

"Be safe," he said. He kissed my nose, then lifted my mask up onto my face from where it had been resting under my chin.

"Will do," I said, standing back up.